Part 8

(By the way, I headcannon that Inko works at a pre-school. She only works about three-four hours a day and sometimes takes the after school shift for kids who can't stay home alone after school ends when their parents are at work.)

After the school day finished, I had two notebooks filled with info on class 1-A's quirks. Both Aizawa and Hizashi were very impressed. We were on the way home when, my curiosity got the best of me.

"So... Mr. Aizawa..." I said.

"Hmm?" He hummed questioningly.

"So, a few days ago, when this all started, you said something about a therapist helping you through a similar situation to mine. I was just.. wondering what that may be? It's okay if you aren't comfortable with telling me! You don't have to say anything!" I frantically ask.

He waits a moment before responding. "Well... to keep it short, an extremely close friend of mine passed away when I was younger and I- um- well-" he paused looking for the right words.

"I know." I say.

"Oh.." he took a small breathe of relief. "And as for Hound Dog, he helps me with some of the stresses of...hero...work" He was slightly tearing up so I decided to not ask anymore questions. I nodded and turned back towards the window and watch the road until we got home.

The next day

I woke up to an alarm clock blaring in my ears. I shot up and started to yawn and stretch. I got up and put my slippers on to the kitchen and get breakfast.

"Morning mom!" I say as cheerfully as I could even though it was morning. I turned the corner to not see my mom cooking at the stove, but a note that read:

Hello Izuku!
They called me into work early today.
Breakfast is in the fridge. Make sure to leave a bit earlier than normal so you can catch the bus! I'll be home before school ends.
I Love You! Have a good day at school Izuku!

-Mom <3

I couldn't help but smile at the sweet note. I turned and put it on the corner before turning towards the fridge and grabbing the bacon and eggs that she pre-prepared for me. I placed it in the microwave and went back to my room to change into my uniform.

It wasn't much different than my middle school one, it just had the school emblem on the chest area in the corner.

While I was changing, I looked in the mirror. My muscles were a bit more defined and I was a little more tan. I smiled to myself at this. I was getting healthier, stronger. Maybe even Kacchan would let me train with him one day!

I went back downstairs and got my food out of the microwave. I quickly ate it and headed off to the bus-stop a few minutes earlier than I normally would have.

I got to school, took put on my school shoes and went to class. I didn't bother to get to know many people. Well besides this one girl, but even then I barely knew her and had almost no classes with her.

I made it to third period, and then to lunch. I sat down at my normal table with no one around it and took out my lunch. I was about to take out my phone, but the friend I was talking about came to sit by me.

"Hey Midoriya!" She beamed.

"Oh! Hey Himari-Chan!"

Himari's quirk was volume. She could turn her and other peoples volume up and down. It's like she takes an invisible remote and points it at people to turn them up and down. That's her hero name- Remote!

"How were classes?" Himari asks.

"Meh. Had a test in physics. What about you?"

"Eh, they were alright."