Part 20

Btw, since Deku wasn't in the class, one person was kicked out during the first training thing and the seating arrangement is different.

I immediately grabbed my phone and clicked on my moms contact to tell her. She said that she knew and was excited, but I was still grounded for missing school.

my finger instinctively went to Kacchans contact. My hand hovered over the screen. I kind of wanted to surprise him. See what he would do in front of the class. Would he hug me? Let them know what was going on? I put my phone back on the counter and heard the doorbell ring so went to go answer it.

"Hello, are you Izuku Midoriya?" The delivery man said.

"Yeah, that's me."

"Here. You need to sign for this." He handed me a package and a clipboard. I signed the paper, took the package, and he left. It was another thing from UA. I opened it and nearly screamed when I saw what it was. It was my new school uniform!!

It felt like this solidified it, made it real. I was going to UA!

The Next Day

"Mom! I'm leaving!" I say at the door with my backpack.

"Coming, coming!" She enters the foyer and hugs me. "Good luck today Izuku! Have fun and be good for your teachers."

"I will." I assured her and left out the door.

As I was walking, I started to feel rain drops on my head and cheeks. On the way to UA, I came across Uraraka and Iida. By this time, it was really coming down, getting worse.

"Hey guys!" I say, using my arm to cover my face.

"Midoriya?" Iida says, turning around. Ura turns around too, both of them had umbrellas. I really should've checked the weather.

"Oh my gosh Deku! It's pouring! Where is your umbrella?" She says, running towards me. She came up to me and raised her umbrella above both of us, grabbing my arm and pulling me closer to her, hooking her hand in the crook of my arm. I blushed. She got in my personal space a lot and it bugged me me a little bit.

"Didn't you check the weather Midoriya?" Iida asked me.

"No- I forgot." I answered, hanging my head down a little.

"EEEEE!!!" Uraraka squealed, out of nowhere. "Deku! Are you wearing a UA uniform?! Are you going to UA?!?!"

"Oh! Yeah, I am!"

"Midoriya, if you don't mind me asking, how? I thought you didn't have a quirk." Iida questions.

"No I still don't have a quirk, but, they said since I've done a good job with observing you guys, the teachers like me, and I've kept my grades up, I get to go! I mean, there's more than that, but that's the gist!"

"Wow! Thats impressive!" Ura says, blushing.

We continue to walk to school like this. When we get there, sitting on the steps is, none other than, my angry boyfriend. He spotted the three of us and immediately stood up and started to walk toward us in the rain.

"Oi! Round Face, get off him." He half-yells, sternly, a few meters away.

"Why? He didn't have an umbrella so I'm letting him come under mine." She says back.

"Can you not see how damn uncomfortable he is? He doesn't want you hanging on him."

"One; If he didn't, he would have said something. Two; Why do you care?"

"Because he's my boyfriend." He answers, nonchalantly, and with no hesitation. We all look at him in shock.

"Oh..." She slowly unhooks her hand from my arm, and steps away from me slightly, while still holding the umbrella over the two of us. "Well, congrats guys!" She sounds, ever so slightly, sad but, also happy for us.