Part 22

"Well, I am pleased to inform you, that you may have a quirk. There have been records before of people getting quirks later in life; even pro-" I hung up and threw my phone. It hit the wall and fell to the floor. My hand grabbed my stomach and the other grasped my mouth. Did I really just do that? More importantly, did he really just say that?

My chest moved up and down like a roller coaster. I could barely breath. I- I have a quirk? All of it... all for nothing. Everything I've been through... no true reason.

What even was it? Something having to do with dreams obviously.

Crap! I just hung up on Aizawa! I walked over to my phone on the floor and picked it up. There was a big crack across the front of it. I tried to turn it on but the screen stayed black. Mom is gonna kill me.

I left my room and walked out of the house. I think mom said something about working today, but I didn't really remember.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't call anyone. Should I just go to someone's house? Kacchan! He or Auntie might let me use their phone. I grabbed my coat and sped out the door.

I got to the street and started sprinting to my boyfriends house. I didn't even care that we had a fight. I needed to call Aizawa back.

Shota Aizawa's POV

"So, Hound, what'd you get from the session?" I asked Hound Dog. I was still in my classroom grading some papers when he called.

"Well, I have more questions than answers at the moment. The main being, how did he know about Himiko Toga? She hasn't been on any news reports yet and we don't even know that much about her besides the fact that she has a transformation quirk. Oh, and the man with scars. There have been police reports of a suspicious person with tons of scars all over him. There's no way he could have known who either of them were... do you think it could be some sort of quirk?"

"Do you mean that someone is using a quirk on him or that he has a quirk?"

"He may have a quirk. He also said that he was in the dream with Himiko Toga and the man with scars. Along with the rest of the League. He said that it felt like he was seeing a different reality."

"So his quirk is being able to dream about different worlds and realities?"

"I don't know for sure, but this is the only rational explanation I've got."

"Thanks. I'll call him. He'll be ecstatic."

"Talk to you later Aizawa. Bye." The phone hung up, and I immediately called Izuku to tell him the good news. After a few rings, it clicked and I heard his voice.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hello Izuku, I'm calling about the dreams.".

"Yeah, I figured."

"Well, I am pleased to inform you, that you may have a quirk. There have been records before of people getting quirks later in life; even pro-" A click cut me off. Did he just... hang up on me? Why? Is this not what he wanted?

Izuku's POV

I knocked on the door to Kacchans house and waited for someone to answer. The door opened and I saw my boyfriend.

"What do you wa-"

"Kacchan I need to use your phone! Please!"

"Okay, Okay! Why?? What happened??"

"It's a long story. I know we had a fight and your mad at me, but I need to call Aizawa back!"