Part 13

‼️TW: Suicidal thoughts and actions‼️

After I finished writing the letters, I then had to figure out where to do it. I thought about the building that I almost did it on the first time. However, I thought of a different thing.

When we were kids, Kacchan and I discovered a bridge. Not the one that he fell off of, but a different one. We liked to go exploring in the woods sometimes when we were little and, one day, we found a big bridge that overlooked one of the lakes near one of the old crossroads. Kacchan would be the only one able to find it, so I wrote it into his letter.

After I was completely done, and spell checked (Iida would scold me for not spell checking on something important) I sealed and labeled them.

For Mama

For Aizawa and Hizashi

For all of class 1-A

For Kacchan

I had been crying this whole time, but tried to keep my mind blank, and tried not to leave wet stains from my tears on the letters.

I got up and slowly left my room. I left moms letter on her side table and kissed her head. I snuck out of the house, being as quiet as possible, and started off to Aizawa and Hizashi's house.

When I got there, I checked to see if any lights were on in the house before sliding it in the mail slot in the door.

I figured that Iida would be the best to give the letter to and have him be the one to show the rest of the class, him being the most responsible and all. I knew where he lived because Tsu, Uraraka, Todoroki, and I have hung out with him there before.

After I stopped by his house, doing the same thing I did for Aizawa, it was time for Kacchan.

The reason I didn't go straight to his house, even though he was the closest, was because I was scared. I didn't know what to do, or where to put the letter. On the one hand; I wanted Kacchan to be the very first one to see it, not his mom or dad. On the other hand; where, besides the door, would I put it.

I reached his house and searched my brain for ideas. I remembered the old oak tree that grew and had branches, right by his window. Perfect.

I climbed over the fence and went behind the house to climb the tree. It was a really easy, climb-able tree, we used to climb it all the time when we were little. Thank god they don't have security cameras.

I went all the way up to Kacchans window and prayed it was unlocked. Luckily enough for me, it was. So I opened it lightly and placed the envelope on his desk, which was right in front of the window. Next to his desk, was his bed, where he was sleeping. I started crying again when I saw him.

"I'm sorry Katsuki." I whispered lightly from the window.

I quickly left and went back down the tree before I made any noises.

I started towards the bridge and felt somewhat... relieved. That-that it was all over. That I was finally... free.

After about a 3-4 mile walk, I reached the bridge. I wasn't crying anymore. I took off my shoes and stepped up onto the rail.

Then, I fell.

I was about to hit the water when everything felt like it was in slow motion. Like... a trust fall, but the trust was in the fact that... no one would catch me.

Or so I thought.

Bakugo's POV

"Would you leave me alone?!" I yell at Denki, Mina, and Kiri, who were pestering me about me helping them with studying and them sleeping over.