Part 7

Bakugo POV

"Katsuki!! Get down here!! It's time for school!!" Mom yells from downstairs.

"Nrg" I tiredly get up and half hazerdly go down the stairs to get breakfast.

"Morning Katsuki." She says when I reach her.

"Morning ma." I reply. My voice is always a little bit more raspy in the morning. If thats even possible.

"Well aren't you just a little ball of sunshine. What I'm not a 'hag' today?" She says, smugly.

"Meh." I growl. Why didn't I call her hag? I mean, I didn't always call her hag, but in the mornings I'm always angry and in a bad mood. Is it because of what Deku said yesterday? Damn nerd. Getting in my head.

I ate my breakfast and went back upstairs to get dressed and get the rest of the way ready.

As I'm walking to school, I see that icy-hot bastard. I don't know why, but I have the sudden urge to punch him in the face and tell him that I'm better than him. However, he probably already knows, so I push down the urge and continue walking.

"Hiya Bakubabe!" The pink girl says when she notices I walked in the classroom. I just nod at her.

"Hey Bakubro! Look who's here!" Kiri says. I shoot him a confused look and he moves slightly out of the way to reveal the green haired boy I grew up with. All the extras were crowding him like a new shiny toy. Except for the few who already met him. I push through them to see him.

"What're you doing here Deku?" I ask harsher than intended.

"I asked him to come here during classes and training to observe you all and your quirks." Aizawa says before he could answer, walking into the room. "Plus, I invited someone to do the lesson for today. They'll be here in about 10 minutes." We all collectively nod or say yes and get back into our seats.

We all wait for the ten minutes, before we hear the heavy, recognize-able footsteps in the hallway. I see Deku tense up and his breathing visibly hitched.

"I AM HERE!!!" The number one hero yells as he bursts through the door, doing his signature pose. Aizawa gets in his caccoon thing and starts to zip it up.

I see Deku's eyes go wide and he started breathing heavily, before running out of the room. I can see Aizawa start to unzip his sleeping bag, but before he can leave, I speed walk out the door after Deku.

I have to walk a little ways before I eventually find him a few halls over, sitting with his knees up to his chest against a locker.

"You good? Well obviously not." I say once I reach him. I sit down next to him against the locker. "What's wrong with AllMight?" I saw his breath hitch again at his name.

"He-he-" I could now see and hear that he was crying- no-sobbing. How was he so silent?

"Spit it out." I think I was being a bit too harsh, but I couldn't help it. I just wanted to know what was wrong with the damn nerd.

"AllMight he left me-"

"Left you where?"

"O-on the roof..."

"What?! And this was the time that you tried to off yourself?"

"No... I did that about nine months after that day. I-I managed to stop myself from doing it that same day. He- he told me that I c-couldn't be a hero w-without a quirk and... he just left me there."