Characters

My works are original, similarities to any other works published or unpublished material is coincidental, All characters within my works are purely fictitious. Any Likenesses used in this work are for entertainment purposes only. Any report of plagiarism regarding any portion of this material without consent will be investigated and dealt with appropriately. Lastly, this work contains mature content and is not intended for readers under the age of 18.

~𝓓𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓮𝓻𝓖𝓲𝓻𝓵𝓚𝓮𝓼
follow me on Instagram @dreamergirlkes

*Snippet*

"Ain't we a ray of sunshine today?" Trevor said, take the seat next to her. Ria sighed loudly, sitting up to leave as he grabbed her wrist.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" She yelled, making her looking around at all the people watching the two. "I...I...I didn't mean to yell. I prefer that you didn't touch me... I'm sorry!" She said, running off back to her room.

.

.

.

"No, stop! Please stop! I won't kill... I don't want to!" Zaria cried as she rocked back and forward on the bed. She was doing good until Trevor started bothering her. What was it about her? Why was he trying so hard to know her? Was he a cop? Did he follow her from Cleveland?

"KILL HIM! KILL HIM! KILL HIM, ZARIA!" The voice in her head yelled.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! PLEASE LET ME ALONE!" Zaria cried.

The voice just wouldn't stop. Zaria knew what she had to do as she picked up her bag walking to the door. She had to stop it, and the only way was to kill Trevor. Slowly, she walked over to his door, knocking, hoping that he wasn't in his room, but the door swung open after a few seconds, revealing a shirtless smiling Trevor.
.
.
.

🅵︎🅰︎🅲︎🅴︎ 🅲︎🅻︎🅰︎🅸︎🅼︎🆂︎ 

𝘡𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘢 𝘏𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘴

*Maria, Kiria, or Sky which one will you get*