"We can still hear you.", Leigh says. "And we'll cope however the hell we want to.", Jade says. "But what is there to cope with? Your girlfriends are still here and instead of spending time with them, you're sitting here like depressed little babies crying that you won't be able to see them when you should be spending all your days together.", I say. "You don't get to judge us.", Jade mutters. "I have to judge you.", I say. "Nobody assigned you that job.", Leigh says. "You two are hopeless.", I groan using vines to grab them. "And in a month we'll be girlfriendless, get over it.", Leigh says. "You two get over it. You have an entire summer with them!", I say.

"Say thank you Claude.", Claude says walking in. "What did you do?", I question. "I got you guys some second year internships with a detective prescient. You'll just be doing some office jobs until you get enough experience but I still did it. But until then you'll have to get some other jobs.", he answers. "Thanks Claude.", Jesy says. "New hair color?", he questions looking at her. "What do you think?", Jesy answers. "Looks nice.", he says walking away. "What time is it?", I question. "Four fifteen.", Jade answers. "I'll get my hair done at five thirty then.", I say. "Stop stressing out so much. It's just a dance.", Leigh says opening the fridge. "What she means to say, is that the girls are probably freaking out more than you are.", Jesy says elbowing her in the stomach.

Tori's POV

"Ok serious question, gold jewelry, or silver?", Ari questions. "Silver, it'll match the white better.", I answer fixing my hair. "So should I tell Jade to wear silver because we all know that girl can't match clothes for her life.", she says. "You probably should because knowing her, she's already bought gold.", Kamille says. "She's not that stupid.", Ari says. We all give her a look and she gasps. "Twenty bucks she already has gold.", Demi says putting the money on the table. "Twenty bucks she hasn't.", Ari challenges. "I'm putting money in has.", I say. "Same. Her and Leigh are best friends and I had to specify silver jewelry four times.", Kamille says. "Fine then, twenty each for you and sixty for me.", Ari says bringing out her phone. She dials Jade's number and puts it on speaker.

"Hey babe.", Jade's voice says from the phone. "Hi Jade, don't say anything, you're on speaker.", Ari says. "Not that I mind but is this call about something? I have to go get my suit from the cleaners.", Jade says. "That's actually what I was calling you about. What color jewelry did you get?", Ari asks. "Gold, why? I just assumed we were getting gold.", Jade answers. "Why didn't I date Leigh when I had the chance?", Ari questions to herself. "Hey!", Jade says from the other side. "I'm honored.", Leigh says. "Whatever, Jade, go buy silver jewelry. Your hair appointment is in fifteen minutes then you're coming to my house. If you're even a millisecond late I will end you.", Ari says hanging up. "I'd like my money now.", Kamille says.

Jade's POV

I push my self up off the couch and into the shower before meeting Leigh at the front door. "What exactly are we getting done?", she questions. "I don't know. They just booked the appointments.", I shrug. I guess since we were both gonna be alone soon we just started doing stuff together to start filling in the gaps. "I'll drive there if you drive back.", she says. I shrug and get in the passengers seat as she drives. We get to the place and walk in the door. The smell of vanilla greets me and I look around. "You two must be Leigh and Jade?", a lady says walking up to us. Leigh nods and she smiles. "I'm Cecilia and that's my sister Cynthia. Ari and Kamille told us that today is a special day for you all so we're gonna take care of you.", she says. She grabs me by the hand and leads me away as her sister does the same with Leigh and pushes me down in a chair.

"Ari told me to surprise you.", she says combing through my hair. "She didn't tell me anything.", I say. "Don't worry, it'll be fine.", she assures patting my shoulder. I fiddle with my ring and watch her grab things from her cabinet. "So how old are you.", she questions mixing something together. "I turn nineteen in December.", I answer shakily as she starts sectioning my hair. My beautiful hair that I take pride in. I glance over to Leigh and see her trying to look at what's going on in her hair because her hair is her best friend. "Relax. Ari told me how much you hair means to you. I'm not gonna take any inches, unless you want me to.", she says. "No cutting!", I say looking at her through the mirror.