Chapter 7

The next few weeks were quite boring. School assignments and projects, nothing interesting, mother dearest had left me alone to heal thankfully. She had been in a good mood and I hadn't been told off for stupid reasons. I was on my way to class when I heard the news,

Students were going on and on about some kind of storm coming.

I had checked the weather previously and there was supposed to be hot weather and sunshine? I didn't understand so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice that I was headed straight for a figure until it was too late. I stumbled backwards and thankfully did not fall.

"You ok Jay-jay?" a familiar voice asked me.

Looking up I saw that I had bumped into Cole, what fun. We barely spoke nowadays so it was slightly awkward.

"I'm doing fine thanks." I gave him a small smile

"Sorry about that I had zoned out when headed to class." He let out a slight chuckle.

"It's fine really but did you hear about the storm coming?" He looked me up and down, "You don't seem prepared at all." Today I had chosen to wear a grey matching set which wasn't very rain proof as it was made of cotton.

I laughed, "In my defence, the forecast stated nice weather with a breeze. At least I'm not wearing the white shirt I bought recently, that would have been ruined!"

We both laughed at my dramaticness and waved goodbye. I headed towards my first class of the day, math.

I took my seat after handing out the books (a good girl I know) and waited for my friends to arrive. I had gotten to class early for the sake of laziness . I started doodling on one of the pages I ripped out in boredom.

My teacher, who had been in class the whole time, gave me a look when he saw me rip out the page, I gave him an innocent smile in return.

Slowly, my doodles came to life as they crossed over the squared paper. Lines and lines. Curves and shadings. Until I had a fairly beautiful rose. Obviously, it was not that great as it was on lined paper as well as the fact that I'm no artist.

I was so focused on the drawing that I didn't notice class starting until Azalia poked me. "Ooooh nice rose" she commented. 4

I laughed a bit "It's nothing compared to what you have drawn, I mean seriously you're a whole artist and then some." She laughed lightly. Our teacher gave us a warning glance and then we shut up.

***

Lunch had finally arrived.

We were all seated in the cafeteria eating talking and laughing. Dasia and I were remarking about how only the rare few boys gave off a dominant aura, Adrianna was staring at Cole and Azalia, Sophia and Sandra were bickering about goodness knows what.

We were all being ourselves when suddenly, we heard a loud crash. We got up and ran towards the noise, food forgotten.

In the hall, Teddy had Cole pinned against the wall and looked ready to beat the living hell out of him. Katara was yelling something, Cole was trying to say something but clearly Teddy wasn't listening.

"Ooooh teaaaa" Dasia commented from my left, I nodded my head in agreement. We were finally close enough to hear what was being said when Zayne popped up and split the three up. "Guys stop someone's gonna get the principle."

Teddy argued, "They kissed, he probably kissed her. They are obsessed with each other."

He was interrupted by Cole, "No man, geez we weren't making out or anything we were in drama and miss held ups back, you can even ask her. I'm playing Romeo and she's Juliet. Miss R made us redo the scene after the class had left because we kind of messed it up. That's why we were late to class. If you don't believe me go ask her, she should still be in her classroom."