This chapter is dedicated to ShinYu1, Check out her book, Livsnjutare: The one who loves life deeply and lives it to the extreme

Blood & Love

Zara Vozenilek

Zara Vozenilek

Do you love me?” I ask, gawking into his beautiful grey eyes. He is sitting on the window, chuckling at my ludicrous question. He runs a hand through his short shiny black hair.

He clicks his tongue and gets to his feet. He advances towards the edge of the better where I was seated. His every steps increased my heartbeat. I bite my lower lips as he stops just a few cm away from me.  He gets down on his knees, he clutches my hand and kisses my knuckles, delivering a smile over my face. “Of Course, babe. I do.” He whispers. He lets go of my hand and cups my face. His eyes pierces through mine, melting my heart.  “Why would you ask that?” He inquires with his angelic voice.

I replace his hands. Lowering my head, I whisper, “Nevermind, I just felt like asking. ” I felt bad for asking that question. ‘Did I hurt him?’ The question roams my mind. I don't want to hurt. If I hurt him, he will leave me and I don't want him to leave. I love him and I am certain that he loves me too.

He places his finger over my chin and lifts my face. “What is it?” He gently kisses me. I close my eyes as his soft lips touches mine. He breaks the kiss and wait for me to answer his question.

“It's Amber, ” I mumble. Amber, you idiot. I hate you so much right now.  His eyes shot up with an alarm, “She says you don't love me.”

His smile fades away, an astounding look smudges over his face. Guilt extents in my heart, ‘I shouldn't have said that’ He gets up to his feet and moves away.

“Why is that?” He raises a question, his voice fills with animosity. He journeys around my room, “Is it because I am a vampire.” His voice fills with apprehension, but what is he apprehensive of?

I stand up, “No, Barry of course not.”

“Then why?” He shouts, I flinch and look at him, loitering for him to repent for shouting but he doesn't, “Tell me.”

“Why are you yelling at me?” I murmur. He shrugs and turns his back towards me, placing a hand over his face, he mutters something. He eventually turns towards me.