Julian Villarreal(3)

Julian Villarreal

Imagine slashing your heart into numerous pieces with a knife. Nasty right? This is the state of my mind at the present.

The dark clouds began to wander over my head, giving a sign that it's going to rain. The sun has concealed itself behind these clouds. I grip the bunch of flowers and stand staring at her grave.

'Jen. Please come back.'

It has already been a week since her death but I just can't get over it. She was the one, who made me realized my worth. She was the one who believed that I was good enough. She was one who I went to when my dad insulted me. She made me happy even on my worst days. She can't just go away like that. She can't.

Someone ripped her heart out, Bex escaped but she couldn't. Why would anyone hurt someone as sweet as her? Why? Her face floats in front of my vision, I reminisce about the day, I first met her.

It was my second day, Miss Hendrix asked me to bring her the pile of notebooks from the literature room. I gently pushed the door, got in letting it close behind me. As I entered the empty room, I heard a sobbing sound. My eyes surveyed the entire room for the holder of the voice.

Finally, I noticed a girl. She was at the end of the room, sitting on the floor in the corner. She had her back towards me. I advanced towards her.

"Hey," I called out gently.

"Go away, please." She sniffed, her back still towards me.

"Okay." I mumbled taking few steps backward, "I didn't mean to bother you. I was just hoping if you could tell me, where Miss Hendrix kept the notebooks. " I knew where the notebooks were but I just wanted to start a conversation with her.

She stood up and turned towards me, Teardrops had left a mark below her eyes. She sniffed once again, wiping her eyes with her fingers, I gazed at her with a gentle smile hung over my face. She gently tugged her untied hair behind her pointed ears. "Miss Hendrix keeps all the notebook in that cupboard, " She stretched her hand towards the huge cupboard.

I twisted around to gaze at the cupboard and then back at her, "Thank you." I replied, She nodded.

Grabbing her stuff, she began to leave when I clenched her arm. Her eyes shot up with an alarm, I left her arm immediately, "I just wanted to know your name."

"Jenna Walter." Her eyes gazed downwards.

"Julian Villarreal," I replied with a smile.

"It's nice to meet you." She muttered.

"Julian!" I can hear Chase yell. "Julian!" He repeats. Abruptly I felt a drop of water over my face, I gaze upwards, to welcome the rain. The drop collided with my face, I could feel my uniform getting wet. "Julian!" I place the flower over her grave and smile before breaking down. Tears rained down my face, I feel Chase grab my arm, "Julian, you have to come back to the building."