𝘚𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘶𝘱

乁║ ˙ 益 ˙ ║ㄏ

乁║ ˙ 益 ˙ ║ㄏ

chapter 51

• the past few days have been fine and me and suna have been really close. things between us are getting better.

we've been really good to each other and nothing wrong has happened.

we were currently at a teriyaki place.

"rintarou what do you want?" i asked sharing the menu with him.

"i'll get the same as you" he told me

"you sure?" i laughed "i thought you don't like squid"

"so then what's on the menu" he tried to play it off, i only laughed.

he looked through the menu while i was on my phone, i was just scrolling thru instagram as usual.

"i'll get this" he said and pointed at the menu.

"okay baby" i looked at what he was pointing at.

we watched a movie on my phone while we waited for the waitress.

"baby i'm gonna go to the bathroom" suna told me

i paused the movie and nodded. he kissed my forehead and left.

• • •

after like 20 minutes i ordered me and sunas food but he hadn't came back from the bathroom.

i got up from my seat and went to the bathroom as well. before i could go to the bathroom i heard suna talking on the phone with someone.

"yea i know, i miss you too" he sounded all cutesy

"yea i'm with y/n"

"no no it's fine, i'll just go to your place at night, so we can ya'know"

"i'm really excited" he said happily.

"yea yea, she'll be at my place so i can't have you over, but we can do it at your place instead" he said

i overheard more and more and didn't know what else to feel. i just went back to the front desk and canceled my food.

"hello, is it ok if you just serve one of my meals i ordered? can you also tell the person i am with that i had to leave for some family stuff" i said