𝘊𝘰𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘺/𝘯

ᜊ(ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚ᜊ

ᜊ(ノ'ヮ')ノ*: ・゚ᜊ

~chapter 24~

• the next day after school i skipped basketball kind of and coached the volleyball team.

"where's coach?" they all questioned.

i walked into the gym and put the clip board and my bag on the bench.

"y/n where's coach?"

"he's on vacation, i'm your sub coach cause he asked me to whip you in shape before he comes back and if you don't i'll have yuki come and beat the shit out of this team, and just know i'm not in a good mood" i smiled and walked away from them. "i wanted everyone to go on a 20 minute mile run, and when you come back 5 minutes to get water and sit by the bench cause i'm going to set a projector and show you guys all the practice matches from the training camp, and you start now" i clapped my hands

they all ran out side and began the mine run.

•••

when they can back the projector was set up and ready. they sat by the bench and waited for me to begin the recording.

i saw everyone was in the guy and played the video.

•••

"ok when you watch this video, which teammates do you see?" i asked, "point to them and i want them to stand up and tell me what it was like when you played with them"

"well the captain of that team was really nice and adjusted the way he played for a little while but we all started to get used to the way he played and practice different ways to switch things up" one said

"oh we learned new techniques and how to do things more efficiently"

"ok well good to know, tell me a few things you guys learned"

"well we learned how to do a libreo set up where the libreo sets the ball and we do a synchronized attack"

"ok" i stood up and wrote that down. "well today we're learning to push our limits, i want everyone to get up, i want everyone learning how to do sets, i'm going to have me, atsumu and the rest of the setters learn to set up a ball, once that's part done then we'll move onto the next, the people who learn how to set quickly will move onto the next video" i deadpanned and turned on the lights "the reason i'm coaching is because you guys haven't played like a team in a while and you guys have grown a lot and learned new things, but don't know how to learn them all together to be successful in the game, when you play you play together not alone. you need to learn to work together and play at your full potential as one, but you need to get used to that and not rush it, learning more things you picked up on your own will help your team grow more stronger and capable, the more you know the better, switching things up and doing things differently and more mixed up will also be better so you can confuse your opponents, you don't just need strength in a team. you don't need a lot of muscle you also need the brains and trust of your teammates to be more successful. i have a game this friday and i want you to watch and pick up a few things, now let's start we have 1 full month till coach gets back and i'm about to make this a living hell for you ladies, now let's get going"