𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘥 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳

⚠️⚠️ this chapter contains smut scenes⚠️⚠️

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

~chapter 10~

• the next morning you woke up next to akaashi and bokuto, they were both cuddling you.

you sighed and went to the kitchen. you went down and sat the couch moved and all the boys on futons-

you saw suna in the kitchen.

"y'know if you're gonna make coffee make a whole pot you jackass" you told him and hit the top of his head with the coffee pot.

"ouch, shit head, you're so fucking abusive, this is why barely people fucking like you" he said and went back on his phone.

"who?" you said

"you"

"cares" you responded and made a whole pot of coffee.

you went back upstairs and got dressed for the day. you just wore a black shirt and dark blue spandex with white nike running shoes. you looked decent enough.

you drank your coffee and went on instagram.

"why are you so ugly?" suna looked at you

"how'd you know my power was to turn into a mirror?" you said and stood up and went to the living room and kicked everyone to wake them up. "get up boys we're all going on a run"

they all got up and got changed. you dragged suna out as well and made him run.

you guys ran around part of the city, most of the boys were tired as fuck and couldn't run anymore, but you were still running.

you ran through the place and went back to the apartment. you took a shower and got dressed you cooked some food and did some homework. soon the boys came through the door panting for air. you smiled and welcomed them in.

akaashi came down stairs and yawned rubbing his eyes.

"oh good morning guys, where were you guys?" he asked

"we all went on a run" you said and kissed him.

"so they couldn't keep up?" he said

"nope" you smirked

they all took turns on who uses the bathroom, you even let them use your bathroom as well.