𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴

༼ •̀ ₒ •́ ༽

༼ •̀ ₒ •́ ༽

~chapter48~

• the next game.

"y/n make the shot" eraya yelled.

there was so much stress on my body, from all the practice and how i'm not able to get enough sleep. my body was weak.

i was on the other side of the court.

10 seconds left.

i took a deep breath.

everyone was counting on me.

i took a deep breath and closed my eyes a little.

i opened my eyes.

my eyes got brighter there was like sparks of lighting coming out of my eyes. the pain was gone.

3 people blocking me.

they were all bigger.

i slipped out of the middle of the three and drubbed quickly. one of the girls blocked me again. she was in the zone. i faked her out, she followed around. i was moving perfectly. i ankle broke her and moved on, passing by everyone quickly i made it down the court.

3 seconds left.

i jumped from the free throw line.

i crossed the ball under my legs and held it in my hand.

i now used two hands and slammed the ball into the hoop as hard as i could.

next thing you knew i was already on the floor.

•𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡•

she was dribbling the ball quickly faster then ever, she wasn't in the zone but a little more relaxed, her eyes were burning to win.

she jumped from the free throw line and dunked the ball on the buzzer.

she landed on her feet.

the back board was shattered and the stand was bent down part way, she had the hoop in her hand.

everyone was quiet i heard whispers.

after a little while everyone was cheering and happy.

she looked up confused as ever and saw the hoop in her hand.