𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘫𝘢𝘱𝘢𝘯

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

~chapter 44~

• we finally got back from america and let's just say it was really hard to leave. we didn't want to leave it was just really fun in america.

•••

after the long flight from america to japan we finally made it back. me and osamu went back to my place and had my aunt and hiro drop me off.

"it feel so different back in japan, i'm fully awake" i yawned

"you are? i feel tired" he said

"hm" i unlocked the door letting us in let us in.

i put my luggage by the door and so did samu. i went to the kitchen and grabbed us bottles of water.

that's when i saw it.

i smirked and made sure i wasn't gonna get caught.

"osamu! let's have sex, i didn't see akaashi's car in his parking" i said from the kitchen

"but aren't there cameras in your place?" he said leaning on the counter.

"i'm gonna close them and turn them off" i laughed knowing what i'm doing.

i went on my phone and texted him what was going on. he laughed a little and played along.

"what are you laughing about" i said and walked over to wear all the cameras were at and shut them off.

it was only the sound system on.

i brought osamu to the couch and sat on his lap. his hands gripped my waist and looked at me. i locked eye with him and i kissed his lips. he made it deeper. our lips moved. we started.

AKAASHI POV

we were all currently hiding in my room ready to surprise y/n and osamu from their trip back from america.

it was me, bokuto, suna and yuki, atsumu and sakusa.

i had the camera systems on and the hearing system on as well. we heard y/n and osamu, but part of the mic cut out. she shut the cameras and we don't know what was about to happen next.

"what are they doing?" suna asked

"i have no clue what's going on" i whispered back.