𝘧𝘶𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

~chapter 1~

• the next morning you got up and out of bed before your alarm clock.

"i woke up before my alarm again"

"go i go back to sleep?"

"or do i stay awake so i don't over sleep"

"maybe i should just wait for the alarm to ring and then put it out"

"but putting the alarm off would be too much work"

"but i don't wanna hear the annoying alarm sounds"

you were in the middle of your thought when your alarm rang.

you threw the alarm clock at the wall breaking it then you hear akaashi yelling.

"Y/N THATS THE 5TH ALARM CLOCK THIS WEEK YOU BROKE" he yelled

you sighed and got up to get dressed you out on black jeans and a grey sweatshirt with a white turtleneck under the shirt. you went to the bathroom and washed your face, you put on contacts and put some of your ear piercing in and curled your hair. you made loose curls and soon you went out and grabbed your school bag and laptop and went to class.

"AKAASHI COME TO MY PRACTICE AND BRING ME MY BAG" you yelled and closed the front door.

you went to school and sat down in a different seat, you actually paid attention and wrote notes down and did class learning.

after all your classes you went to basketball tryouts for the college team.

you went to try outs and waited for your friends and akaashi to show up. you saw him, bokuto and the three guys from before he handed you your bag and you went to change into spandex with basketball shorts over it with the top rolled up and a sports bra on.

you entered gym and everyone looked at you.

"she's so tiny and short" everyone whispered you rolled your eyes and walked forwarded and checked your name in, after you were done you saw eraya and ayana.

you gave them a high five and started your stretches.

"so you ready for this year? aomine" eraya said

"yea i am how about you kise" you said to eraya

"i'll be good, how about you murasakibara?" you both said