𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘵

ᜊ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ᜊ

ᜊ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞ᜊ

~chapter 35~

the past few days went by fast and soon we were on summer break. i spent 2 days at the beach house with everyone, i didn't really talk to anyone and neither did osamu, me and him only communicated with each other. we were at the beach having fun with everyone. i looked at everyone wearing bikinis and bathing suits. their body's looked amazing, compared to mine.

"come on y/n wear a swim suit" the girls bugged me

"no, i didn't bring one" i said and read my book under the shade.

"well we can lend you one"

"wouldn't fit my boobs are way bigger than yours" i laughed a little

"not true i think i bought an over sized bikini you can wear with a beach wrap" short yuki said

"ugh you guys are annoying" i said and got up.

honestly i wasn't a big fan of swimsuits or going swimming at all, my skin gets dark easily because of my family's skin thingy.

they showed me the bikini and made me out it on. it was a all white bikini, i wore a black beach wrap skirt it was short for me to move around. i went outside walking as i read my book. i looked perfectly fine and  normal. my boobs were a little bigger then the bikini top so i pushed my boobs together even more. it was kind of tight. and the bottoms were like thick thongs. i didn't really mind much. my body had a toned and nice stomach and was pretty curvy. compared to the others they had way nicer body's then mine.

i sat on the beach chair and laid back down with one leg up and the other down. i got stared and guys looking at me.

"y/n get in the water" atsumu called

"yea no" i yelled back

"come on" he picked me up and threw my book, he took off my skirt and carried me bridal style into the water. we all had fun and messed around a lot.

•••

after sometime we went to beach house and made a bon fire we ate barbecue and talked a lot more, osamu was more cheerful and happy within the time. after we ate the boys and us girls walked to the hot spring. we walked in the front and noticed it was two different buildings but the same water pool things.

"alright boys we'll see you later" we all left and went to the hot spring.

"hey guys who do think is the hottest out of the group of girls?" atsumu asked