𝘊𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢

ᜊ。^‿^。ᜊ

ᜊ。^‿^。ᜊ

~chapter 31~

• the past few days went by quicker then expected and me and osamu were still depressed, we came up with a plan. the plan was to forget about life and be depressed.

•••

we were currently at the school campus i was wearing grey jogger shorts and black zip up jacket. my eye bags were almost gone and my eyes weren't as puff as before, my hair was in a low pony tail with strands of hair left out. i wore my slip on vans and my lanyard hanging out of my right pocket.

i was at the vending machine getting coffee and was about to get milk bread from the cafe. today was the day me and osamu were going to end the break with yuki and suna and become best friends again.

i got my milk break and went back to the meeting point. i sat at the table with my ear phones in and waiting, yuki arrived and the osamu then suna arrived. no one talked just yet. i put my laptop away and turned off my music and leaned my head on my palm looking at them.

"so you wanted to talk to us?" suna said shaking his leg.everyone stopped what they were doing and listened

"yea, i wanted to tell you guys that me and osamu have come to an agreement and we'll be your friends again, and be all buddy buddy with you guys if.."

"if?..." the two said

"if you agree to do what we tell you guys to do for a whole month" me and osamu fist bumped and smiled

"deal" yuki took the deal and shook my hands. she hugged me and cried. "i missed you"

"i didn't" i laughed at her

"of course you didn't, you're too independent" she said "i wish i was like you"

my mood changed right away and i started crying, i pulled away from the hug and looked at the boys.

"sure i'll take the deal" suna said and shook osamus a hand.

"bet, can you carry my to my next class?" osamu said

suna got depressed nodded his head. i looked at yuki and slapped her.

"ouch what was the for?" she rubbed her cheek.

"i don't know" i sighed "carry me to class"

"no"