𝘓𝘰𝘭

ᜊ(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ᜊ

ᜊ(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ᜊ

~chapter 28~

• the next school day we all got ready for school and went to the campus, we stopped by the cafe and got coffee, we walked towards class and katana, eraya, ayana, and you joined along and we walked together to our first classes together, akaashi and osamu went the other direction and went to their classes.

"so y/n why did you text us yesterday to cover you? and add you going to the game today? coach said she might not let you play since you've been skipping some practices" ayana said

"i don't intend to skip, i have to avoid someone, but i'll be at the game today don't worry" i smiled

"good cause with out you, i don't think we could play as well as we do" they all said

"aw you guys are so nice, where's the others?"

"oh they have a different way to go to class, so they went early"

"oh ok, well let's go to class" i smiled

"sure" they all smiled and we walked to our classes together. we talked and talked, till we got to our classes, me and katana had our first class together so went along and walked by our selves.

"so you've been avoiding yuki?"

"yea, i don't know, my body and mind keeps making me avoid her when i don't want to, i feel so guilty"

"it's ok, i understand, just take your time" katana smiled

•••

after school we all met up at the gym and showed our chains with the rings on it. we smiled and kissed our rings for good luck. we got into our uniforms and watched all the seats fill up in the tokyo basketball gym. i watched and watched, i saw akaashi and smiled, seeing him reassured me.

"girls bring it in, we're going to have your captain, li, and y/n, eraya and ayana as the first line up, i'll switch players in and out for some of the others to play" coach send and showed us the plan. i understood it and nodded.

we got onto the court and lined up, we shook hands and bowed, we got in our positions and waited for jump ball. the ref threw the ball really high and ayana still got the ball, she passed the ball to the captain and captain made it down the court she tried to go for a three but soon the ball was smacked from her hand and the other team got the ball, i guarded the player with the ball without them noticing and got the ball, i took a few steps and shot the ball. the ball went high and shot inside the hoop letting us get three points.