𝘊𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘣𝘰𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘤𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘶𝘵

ᜊ⋆ටᆼට⋆ᜊ

ᜊ⋆ටᆼට⋆ᜊ

~chapter 41~

• the next morning i was still on facetime with akaashi and he was asleep.

"oh right it's night time in tokyo" i said to myself. i went on mute and got up. i left the laptop where it was and went to do what i needed to do.

after getting ready for the day i put the facetime tab where it shows akaashi in the top right corner of my laptop. i did my homework for a few hours.

"good after noon babe" he yawned and turned around to face me. i unmuted myself and looked at him

"morning my love" i said

"i'm going back to sleep" he yawned and went to sleep.

i laughed a little and went on mute. i continued to do what i was doing and osamu joined in to do his work.

"you almost done? i wanna go get boba" osamu said

"almost how bout you?"

"yea ok almost done, just need to end this paragraph and i'm done"

"same....and.............done" i submitted my assignment

"same here, let's go?"

"what about hiro?"

"i wanna go" hiro said from behind me drinking a caprison.

"alright, we can go" i stretched and brought my laptop to the counter and put a card board akaashi stand in front of the camera and we left.

•••

"which boba shop?" i asked

"the one we all like" hiro said from right next to me

"alright" i drove us all to the boba place.

i parked the car and we all went inside. i ordered my boba and so did the others, i paid and we waited, while we waited suna called osamu. he went to the car to continue his conversation.

"y/n, is it true that you like suna-san?" hiro asked

"yea, but he's dating my bestfriend" i rubbed my nape

"oh well that sucks, and then osamu likes yuki but she's dating suna, osamus bestfriend. that sucks, but i understand" he sighed a little