𝘨𝘩𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘢𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

~chapter 9~

• it had been a week since you've played the three on three. you were at the park on a date with erayas older brother.

"i still can't believe i have to go on a date with you, this date literally surrounds you with your fan girls royto" you told him and sighed

"well i'm sorry i never intended it to be this way, let's just go somewhere else?" he smiled

you sighed and nodded. you honestly didn't want to be on this date at all, you just wanted to play basketball and eat food.

"i wanna play basketb-" you were cut off by kise

"hey there's a basketball game here? looks like their doing 2 vs 2" royto said "do you wanna?"

"yes yes please" you said

•••

you guys signed up for the game and waited and walked around till your names were called.

you guys walked around and played games to win prizes soon you guys heard your names called

"GHETTO GANG BANGING BEATERS" they called

"oh they called us" you laughed

he laughed as well and you guys went to play some ball, surprisingly you were against your midorima and his sister.

"hey midorimas" you smirked

"hey y/n!" she said cheerfully.

you guys hugged and talked before playing the game. before you knew it, you and kise won the match.

•••

at the end of the day kise dropped you off at your apartment. you went gonna lie but it was actually kind of fun, you forgot it was even counted as a date and had a lot of fun with kise.

you opened your door slightly and hugged him goodbye, you gave him a kiss on the cheek that made him blush intensely, what you hadn't noticed was that a whole group of boys were looking at you as you closed the door. you just sat and stood there looking at one another awkwardly. there was about 15 boys in your apartment looking at you.

"uhh...hi?" you said and put your keys on the hook and took your jacket off.

"hey" they all said