𝘎𝘭𝘊𝘊𝘱 𝘰𝘷𝘊𝘳 ?

ᜊ(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ᜊ

ᜊ(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ᜊ

~Chapter 25~

• the next morning bokuto woke me up happily, i looked at him and sat up. i patted his head and kissed his forehead.

"morning bo, is there something you wanted" i asked in a low sleepy voice

"can we go out to eat this morning? i wanna eat pancakes" he smiled

"sure, let me take a shower and get ready for the day and we can go" i told him

"thank you y/n you're the best" he smiled and left my room.

•••

after some time we went out to eat, i sat across bokuto and akaashi. we ate our breakfast and i paid as promised. we went to school and finished what we needed to do.

"thank you y/n" the two said

"no problem" i said

"we better get to school classes start in 20 minutes" akaashi said. we all left and went to the school campus.

•••

after school i went to practice basketball for a little while, then i went to coach the volleyball team. i got there and helped them work on the plays. i helped them out.

"ok i wanna show a quick play real quick" i said divided the team and picked 6 played for each team.

"ok i'm going to show team A a play and i want Team B to go to the court" i deadpanned and sent them.

"here's the play" i showed them. they looked like they understood.

i sent them to the court and told them the play. Atsumu served the ball and Team B received. the ball went over the net and atsumu received, suna set the ball and passed it to sakusa who jumped in the air and got blocked by three people with receivers everywhere. sakusa turned his body back and they did a synchronized attack with sakusa setting. he set the ball to atsumu and he slammed the ball to the ground.

"ok that's enough, circle up and sit down ladies" i said, they sat on the ground and talked about the play. "see working on other positions then just one will also with more plays, more play and positions you know how to play the more chances you have at winning, like that attack, you saw 2 different players set the ball other then the setter, this synchronized attack and mixed up plays will help you win, good job"