𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

ᜊ( ~*-*)~ᜊ

~chapter 8~

• the next day you were in the gym next to the gym the volleyball boys played in, you were laying on the ground singing a song to yourself and eraya and ayana were playing a one on one.

soon the boys who wanted to play against you showed up.

you sat up and looked at them, you stood up and shook their hands and waited for them to warm up.

you and eraya warmed up by playing a little with each other and soon the three guys stood on the court.

"i'll go easy on you guys" the guy said

"names?" you asked

"sato, harku, lei(lee)" he pointed at the guys.

you guys checked up on the ball and soon started the game, you let them have the ball first and once they passed you got the ball and quickly made the lay up.

the next play sato passed to haru, they made a three pointer shot. ayana passed the ball to eraya and soon eraya went down the court making another lay up for the team.

satos team got the ball and was close to making a lay up but it didn't go in, ayana got the rebound and gave the ball to you. you were being guarded and took a quick step back and jumped high, you shot the ball like midorima and made the basket.

they all looked at you and was amazed at that full court shot you just made.

"h-how d-did" sato said shocked

"i have a big brother that's an all star basketball player and we used to play basketball together and followed part way in his steps that's all" you said and went back to your spot.

"nice who's your brother?"

"aomine daiiki" you smiled and walked away.

soon you guys heard the gym doors open up. a group of guys opened the doors and sat on the bench.

"AOMINE!!!" one guy yelled

you looked over and saw kise, akashi, and midorima. you started to laugh and walked over, you high fived the three tall men and hugged all of them.

"where's my dumbass brother" you smiled

"he's...somewhere?" they said not knowing