Sixteen- Isn't Makeout Monday the Name of a Band?

Start from the beginning

Gerard pushed Frank down onto the couch and pushed a knee between his legs. He held the back of his head up and nibbled at his lip.

Frank moaned softly into Gerard's mouth and tugged at Gerard's shirt. He pulled away for a second. "Can I take it off?"

"Yeah." Gerard let Frank pull his shirt off.

Frank threw Gerard's shirt aside and made a surprised noise when he immediately captured his lips again. His hand roamed over his boyfriend's back, feeling his muscles shift under his fingers.

Gerard pulled away and tugged Frank's shirt off, immediately attaching his lips to his collarbones, which just so happened to be a weak spot for Frank.

Frank whimpered and bucked up against Gerard's thigh. His shifting hips got Gerard's attention, and he pulled away.

"Frank, I'm sorry, I'm not..."

"No, Gee, you don't have to do anything, just-" Frank took a deep, shuddery breath. "Just let me grind on you? Please?"

Gerard leaned back down. "Alright. Come here, pretty boy, ride my fucking thigh."

**

Frank moaned as Gerard shifted them so that he was sitting and Frank was perched on his thigh. He panted and looked down, then back up at his boyfriend.

"What are you waiting for?" Gerard tensed his thigh.

Frank whimpered and thrust against his leg, burying his face in Gerard's neck. He was so hard, and Gerard's thigh felt so good under him.

"That's it, good boy, humping my leg," Gerard murmured, sucking just behind his ear. Frank's hips sped up, and so did the heavy breaths against Gerard's neck. "God, you know how cute you look like this?"

Frank really had no idea how Gerard wasn't even a little turned on right now. He felt a drop of precum leak from his tip and whined, going to stuff his hand into his pants. Gerard caught his wrist.

"You said you wanted to grind on me," Gerard said against his ear, his voice deliciously low. "So that's how you're going to cum."

"No, Gee, please," Frank begged.

"Shh." Gerard pushed Frank's hips against his leg, earning a squeak from him. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck-" Frank moaned, not even thrusting, just grinding his dick against Gerard's thigh. He sobbed and pushed his pajama pants down to expose his boxers and get rid of a layer of fabric. His cock was pulsing, throbbing, and he wanted to cum so badly.

"Fu- fuck!" Frank moaned. Gerard was sucking on his collarbone again, adding to the pleasure, and now he was playing with his nipples and sucking on his lip ring, and oh-

Frank's toes curled. His vision whited out, but it didn't matter, because his eyes squeezed shut. His mouth fell open and a gorgeous moan fell from his lips as he humped against Gerard's leg one more time.

Gerard moved his hips gently until Frank came down from his high. He settled against Gerard, feeling tired and weak.

"So it's rough makeout sessions that get you going, huh?" Gerard asked.

Frank nodded, burying his face in Gerard's neck. "How are you not turned on even a little?"

"Ace magic. You do look very hot when you cum, though. Let's get you changed, okay? Can you stand on your own?"

"After cumming like that? Hell no."

Gerard wrapped his arm around Frank's waist and helped him stand up. He walked him over to the stairs and then picked him up, carrying him upstairs awkwardly and trying not to drop him.

"Okay, clothes, where are your clothes..." Gerard set Frank down on his bed and flitted around his room, looking in drawers. He found a new pair of boxers and pants for Frank to wear. "Let me know when you're done changing and I'll help you downstairs, okay?"

Frank nodded, feeling slightly embarrassed. It had only been a few months ago that he was helping Gerard up the stairs to his dorm. And now here he was, in a similar situation.

He'd fallen in love with this boy so quickly.

He changed, then Gerard came back up to help him downstairs. He hoisted him onto his back and walked downstairs and to the couch, remarking about how light Frank was, which he seemed to realize after was probably not the right thing to say, because he tensely apologized.

Frank just giggled and kissed the top of his head. "It's okay."

Gerard sat beside Frank on the couch, tucking his legs up and nestling into his side. They resumed their movie, which was the third one they'd watched

About halfway through the fourth movie, Frank looked over at Gerard. This was the start of a slow, lazy makeout that led to cuddles and Sweet Pea trying to sit on Gerard's lap as he was climbing into Frank's. They both let her, and just sat beside each other.