Sixteen- Isn't Makeout Monday the Name of a Band?

Any comments about the milk fic will be deleted

Smut will be marked with **

Frank was still in bed at ten o'clock that morning. He could hear Gerard moving beside him and cracked his eyes open.

Gerard was lying on the pillow, taking a deep breath. His eyes were closed, and there was a tent in his pajama pants.

"Are you alright, Gee?" Frank croaked.

Gerard shook his head. "'M hard."

"I can see that. Do you want any help?"

Gerard shook his head. "I don't wanna do anything about it. It just won't go away."

"Do you feel turned on?" Frank turned onto his side, glancing at the clock briefly. Linda definitely wasn't home.

"No. Just fucking annoyed."

"Can I touch you?"

"I..." Gerard hesitated. "Yeah, sure."

**

Frank brushed his hand against Gerard. He hissed. "What's wrong?"

"Felt good."

Frank cupped Gerard through his pants. He rubbed him slowly, listening to the positive reactions that came from slowly sliding his hand along his dick.

"Oh- fuck-" Gerard's eyes were squeezed shut. "Okay. Now I'm turned on."

"Yeah?" Frank pressed his hand harder against Gerard's dick, getting a soft moan from him. "Does that feel so good?"

"O-oh, shit, Frank!" Gerard whimpered. "Please..."

"Please what?" Frank rubbed the heel of his hand over Gerard. "You can't cum just like this?"

Gerard's back arched, and he came in his pants. He settled back on the bed, his eyes still closed and his mouth still open. A soft noise left his lips.

**

"Feeling better?" Frank asked.

"Still a little horny." Gerard looked at Frank. "I'll live. Let's go have some breakfast."

"Change first. I'll be downstairs."

Gerard stayed upstairs to change, so Frank went to make them bowls of cereal.

"Well, who's this cute boy?" Gerard wrapped his arms around Frank's waist and swayed him.

"Someone who is trying to handle a gallon of milk, so if you'd like to end up with milk all over you, you're welcome to keep moving me." Frank smiled up at him.

Gerard stayed still and pressed kisses to Frank's neck after he finished with the milk.

"Come on. Wanna watch something?"

"Awful Hallmark Christmas movies?"

"I'd love to!" Frank led Gerard to the couch and pulled out all their Christmas movies from the shelf of DVDs. "My mom is a sucker for these. Which one first?"

"Do you have The Holiday?"

"With Kate Winslet? Yeah. I had a crush on her as a kid." Frank put the DVD in and settled on the couch next to Gerard.

They ate their cereal and leaned on each other. When they were done, Sweet Pea was allowed on the couch and they cuddled with her between them.

Sweet Pea eventually left them to go play in the snow, so they were able to make out. That occupied them much more than watching movies.