Frank

So his name is Gerard.

That's fucking gorgeous. I love that name. It suits him so well.

Even though Ray told me not to get involved, I'm going to. He's gorgeous, and besides that, I think he'd probably be really interesting to have a conversation with. He means well, I think. I just won't talk to his brother.

What Ray said about extra help might actually be a good idea. I have a really weird learning style, so someone who actually understands a concept and can teach me the way I need is a good idea. I wonder who I'll get.

Clo offered to do my French work for me, and I think she's a godsend. I don't really wanna learn French anyways, and if I do, I'll just ask her to teach me some phrases to pass class. I'll do the same for her for Italian.

I think Clo genuinely might be the best friend I've ever had. She's easy to talk to, and she's funny as hell. Even if she's already thinking about vacation.

That reminds me. I'm not gonna be able to go home for thanksgiving this year. Nobody here is gonna celebrate it. Well, Ray is American, so maybe he will. I'm not sure how long he's been in england, but maybe he'd be down to celebrate thanksgiving this year with me. At least we have Christmas.

School starts tomorrow. I'm not fucking ready. That shit sounds terrifying. And I don't wanna walk up four floors for math! It's math! What the hell! At least I only have to go down one flight of stairs for french, but then I have to walk all the way across the commons for science and then back for English. Then there's lunch, history, gym, and a free period I guess? Maybe I'll spend that in the library or something. Or I'll just come back here and write in this stupid fucking diary.

Or maybe my heart will give out before I even make it to math tomorrow.