Chapter - 42 (2)

There is a time for departure,

even when there's no certain place to go.

Taehyung POV:

She left. As everyone wished, as all they said, she left.

I watched her leave. I watched her walk away from that door, I watched her walk away from this mansion I dreamed to have good memories with my loved ones.

I watched her walk away from my life. I watched the woman walk away from me, who I've loved like a crazy bastard being the only bastard in her life.

I was standing in front of the window of my bedroom. The peony smells good. I heard this flower brings good fortune, does it?

I settled some flowers on the windows so that she can see them and smile immediately. Wasn't Enough!!! I was hoping for unnecessary things.

I caressed those flowers gently and remember her touch. Remember everything from last night. Remember her saying my name today so many times.

"Young master?"

I heard a male voice calling me from behind. I turn my head a little and look at him over my shoulder. "Is something the matter Albert?" I asked lowering my tone.

He was staring at me as if he looking at a child who is about cry in no time. I couldn't help but laugh. I look back outside of the window.

"Don't look at me with those pitiful eyes. I hate your pitiful eyes. Wheres that energetic one?" I asked as look up at the clear sky.

I put my hands inside my pocket and inhaled a long breath. "The sky is so clear today. Isn't it? Should we do some gardening? Y/n used to do that... didn't she?"

I turn around and face him. But he was already looking down on his feet. I raise my eyebrow in confusion. "Why are you looking down?"

He immediately answered. "You told me not to look at you with that pitiful eyes. And I'm sorry young master I can't help." I chuckled hearing his honest answer.

I walk toward him and pat his back. Then I walk past him and said, "Let's go...I'm in the mood to settle this garden. There's no one to do this anymore."

"Will she allow master's daughters to come by someday?" He asked before letting me leave the room.

I was already holding the door handle. "She allowed me to stay in contact with them. And I've taken responsibility for their expenses so I guess maybe sometimes she'll allow it. And besides, she already met my family and her brother and that friend of hers too so there's no need for me to ask, it might make her uncomfortable."