I choke on my cookie from the reference. Me and my dirty mind.

She understands and hits my shoulder making me laugh.

I see she's slowly working her way through it. Chewing slowly. Her angry eyes fixated on me.

The moment she's done she takes a deep breath. She's probably out of breath from chewing for such a long time.

"You, Harry. I'm going to beat you so much one day." She says smacking my arm again.

"Too big huh?" I smirk teasing her.

"Oh my god shut up and just leave already." She gets red blushing.

"Kidding." I smile taking another one from the box.

"My jaw hurts." She holds her face pressing it slightly. "Oh I forgot-" she stands up.

"What?" I say devouring the entire cookie.

"I got the cookies for the other guys as well. I'll be back." She gets the boxes and rushes out.

She's thoughtful.

I get back to eating mine. I look around the room. Everything was always so neatly arranged. Just like her own bedroom back in her house.

Even though it was a hotel room, she made sure to keep things perfectly at their own places. I could never.

And the best thing I like about her is that she had a beautiful scent of her own.
I liked it. It felt like home. And everything in here smelt of her.

As I'm done, I see the soft pillows. I was kind of tired And the pillows felt like calling my name.
Since the continuous sensation of hurting had stopped due to the painkillers and the ointment I felt so much at relief.

I just lay down slowly. 
The moment my head touches the pillow comfort rushes through my body. I hadn't felt like this in months. I felt at peace.

I was in the middle of the bed right now. I wondered which was her side. I turn both ways.
It wouldn't take a genius to figure it out. I see her hair clutcher on the left bedside table.

Left it is.

I scoot over to the side and bury my face in the pillow. I was right. A small smile curled up my lips naturally.

I shut my eyes.

****

Grace Evans

I go to Niall's room first because I was scared he'd be the most affected. He was so scared because of everything.

I knock and wait. Niall opens the door but I hear Louis and Liam's voices too. They were playing a video game.

"Oh hey." He smiles opening the door wide.

He seemed okay. But how?

"Hey I got some cookies for you people." I hold out the boxes.

"Oh wow thank you so much iz. Come in." He pulls me in by my wrist.

As I enter I see Louis sitting cross-legged at the edge of the bed with the controller in his hand his head turned towards me and Liam laying on his elbows, his eyes stuck to the screen but he finally tears apart the gaze and smiles at me.

"Oooo what's that!?" Louis says looking at the boxes.

"Cookies!!" I say a little excited walking over to him.

"Oh thank you so much!!! I've been eating greens all day. I could really use them." He takes a box and struggles to open it.

"Greens are good, you know." I chuckle.