I just told her that I don't treat my cuts and she goes to shower?

A few moments later she walks out with the towel and holds it out for me to hold.

"What?" I question confused.

"Wipe the cuts with warm water. I'm getting the ointment." She states sternly with a strict look on her face.

As if that has any effect on me.

"Okay." I mumble taking the warm cloth  and wiping the cuts. It stinged a little but that was okay.

She brings over a tube and sits in front of me placing it on the table.

I huff rolling my eyes.
"This is too much work!!" I shake my head denying.

She gives me a cold stare and crosses her hands in front exhaling slowly.

"But I'll do it." I murmur quietly taking it.

Things an angry woman can make you do.

I squeez out some of the ointment paying attention to the cuts and applying it as she sat in front of me seeing that I do it properly.

I peep through my lashes to check her and see she was still very serious.

"So um. I was finking," I mispronounce 'think' on purpose.
"Where are the cookies you got for me?" I try to smile and check her mood.

I see a small smile spread on her lips.

"Yes I know you got them for me." I smile wider.

"No shit Sherlock."
She chuckles getting up and going over to the packet taking out a box.

The moment she gets it I keep the tube aside.

"Nope. Apply it properly. Only then you'll get these." She states sternly.

She's such a mom.

"Graceeeee." I whine throwing my head back.

"Not working." She states keeping the box of cookies on her lap.

"Ugh fine." I mutter grumpily applying the cream fast.

How many fucking cuts do I have!?

As I'm done I take a deep breath of relief. The cooling sensation actually made me feel better.

"Good." She smiles at me.

"Thanks." I say smiling wider as I get up going to wash my hands.

As I'm back I sit cross legged at the middle of the bed waiting for her to hand me the cookies.

She takes out two and hands them to me.

I immediately start munching on them because one, I was hungry and two, they were COOKIES!

She just takes half of one and eats it slowly.

"Why aren't you taking more?" I question with a mouthful.

"Because they're for you and I don't snack at this time." She states.

"Oh shut up and have them." I roll my eyes.

"Just eat." She ignores.

I furrow my brows. I know what to do.

I take one and shove it into her mouth giggling.

"Ughhh!" She smacks my arm. "It's too big!"
She muffled with her cheeks a little poked out from both sides because of the entire cookie sitting in there.