She slowly looked up at me and I gasped. Her whole face was covered in bruises and blood. She had a black eye and a busted lip. Her nose and head were bleeding and her cheek was blue. She was holding onto her stomach and I saw blood. A lot of blood.

''Mom, what happened?'' I sobbed and tried to stop the bleeding on the stomach. She got stabbed.

''I'm sorry, Isabella. I should've told you. But I was too scared,'' she cried and hissed in pain once I put pressure on her wound.

''Mom, what do you mean?'' I placed my hand on her cheek and stroked it but she hissed in pain. ''Sorry,'' I muttered.

''Mom, tell me what happened?'' I pleaded and wiped away her tears.

''I told him to stop but he never listened. He hit me and threatened me. He told me he will hurt you and Alessio. I could watch him hurt you or Alessio so I took the beating,'' she rambled.

''Mom, who?'' I asked but looked behind me and her eyes widened. ''Me, you bitch. I'm the one,'' I heard a familiar voice say.

I turned around and was met with the angry face of Jared. I stood up and took a few steps closer to him. I clenched my jaw and fists. ''What did you do to her?'' I gritted through my teeth.

''What she deserved,'' he smirked with so much pride. I didn't wait any longer and punched him directly in his face. His face snapped to the side and he touched his face. ''You shouldn't have done that,'' he said and moved his head back to me.

I felt a sharp sting on my right cheek.

He slapped me. He slapped me with the back of his hand.

''That's what you g-get you w-whore,'' he stuttered. He's drunk

''Why did you do that to her?'' I asked while holding my cheek and pointing at my Mom and her stabbing wound.

''That's what she deserves. Too many men are staring at her and it's her fault,'' he explained.

''How is it her fault?'' I yelled and another slap. ''DON'T TOUCH HER!'' my mom yelled.

''SHUT UP!'' he yelled back.

''I will go now. You both will stay here,'' he smirked and closed the door with the keys. I crawled next to my Mom and tied to calm her down. She was shaking and crying.

''I'm sorry for not being strong enough,'' she mumbled into my shoulder while holding her stabbing wound.

''Mom, you are the strongest person I've ever met. You will always be the strongest,'' I said and kissed the top of her head.

''Now, let's get out of here,'' I said and got a bobby pin out of my hair and walked up to the closed door. ''How do we get out of here?'' she asked.

''With this,'' I said with a smile while showing her my bobby pin.

I placed the bobby pink into the keyhole and wiggled it a little bit until I heard a clicking sound.

I smirked and opened the door. ''Now let's go to the hospital. You need help,'' I said and helped her up. We walked out of the bathroom and then out of the apartment. ''Isabella, wait. I can't my wound is hurting me,'' she hissed once we left the apartment. She leaned on the hallway wall and took deep breaths. The bleeding still didn't stop.

''Should I call an ambulance?'' I asked her and she shook her head.

''No, we should take the car,'' she said and I nodded. I helped her up and we slowly walked out of the Apartment Complex and to my car.