Chapter - 42

Close your eyes, it's all the darkness

Open your eyes, it's still the darkness

Your POV:

'Wouldn't it be nice if it rain today too. I want all my sadness to wash away.'

I was sitting somewhere unknown, I don't know but everything around me was water, winds, blue and clear cloudy sky. I was all alone and for some reason I wanted it to be rain. Rain, forever.

Suddenly one cloud slides away and the bright sunlight shots on my face prevents me to look ahead and forced me to shut my eyes and put my hands close to my eyes. But it won't help, it is so bright that I tried to move my eyes the other way but it won't help.

So I slowly tried to look at the sun but it won't help but I still tried and when I was finally able to open my eyes, my vision was blurry but slowly it started to get clearer.

Once it was clear and I was able to fully open my eyes I stare ahead blankly. In front of me now I see, a window opened, purple and white mixed curtains and the sun light shooting on my face forcing me to wake up.

I rub my eyes and look around me remembering why I'm in a strange yet familiar place. The whole room has changed but not fully. The rooms color is light purple and white, curtains are changed, the room is lighten up with white lights, everywhere my eyes landed I see pink peony and the room smells good. It's as if this room has got everything I like and wanted.

I move my body and Stretched, I look at my side and found the bed empty. I just stared at that empty place for few moments. I rub my face a decided to get up. I need to get out of this place right now. I need to gather myself up.

I get up and started to look for my belongings but it was nowhere around. I adjust the blanket and scanned the room but the fact that nothing looks messed up and everything is Clean just got me.

Suddenly the door of the room opened and the familiar figure once again appeared in front of me. I don't think I was having much of an expression on my face.

He was wearing a light gray sweatshirt and dusty olive checkered pants. His hair looked messy and he was holding a white printed bag on his hands.