Chapter 8

Once I stole a Starship, the only thing I needed was a place to go. I knew I couldn’t go to Shili. Why? That’s obvious. I just can’t. Everything is stopping me from going there. I can’t go back and face my people and tell them Ahsoka is dead. That my actions got her killed.

                They would hate me. No. I had to go somewhere else. I couldn’t stay here or go there. There are just too many memories, too many regrets. I had to go somewhere new.

                After about an hour of deliberation and wandering aimlessly through space, I decided on Naboo.  It was the closest planet to my location, and I needed a change in the metal scenery of Coruscant.

                Upon arriving on Naboo, I landed at the Spaceport. There was one thing I had forgotten before my decision to come here. This was Padme Amidala’s home planet. Hopefully she was still stuck in her metal cage on Coruscant.

                The Spaceport was very different from that of Coruscant. Everything was a color, not gray or dull. It was lively and energetic. The blue sky healed me. The white, fluffy clouds inspired me. The beauty of the planet reduced me to emotions.

                All of that came from the underground Spaceport. What I experienced when reaching the surface was a whole new set of, well, everything.

                On Shili, it was dry and desert like.

                Here, when I exited the Spaceport, the sun blinded me, in the best way possible. The rays enriched me. It made me feel so alive. It was as if I had been living on Dagobah all my life and had never experience the joy that is natural sunlight. There’s no real sun on Coruscant. It never felt like this.

                “Andora?” I heard someone say. My heart sunk. The energy I was just nourished with escaped rapidly from my body.

                I looked to see who was calling my name and I was not so lucky. There, standing in front of me in her Senatorial Gowns, was Senator Amidala.

                Blast it.