Chapter 17

ANDORA POV

All I knew was that I was swinging rapidly and unsteadily at the man in front of me. He had his sword pointed at Faven. I couldn't let him hurt her. She screamed for me to stop, and against my will, I did.

"Andora, no." She said calmly when I put my saber away.

Overcome by my injuries sustained in the accident, I fell to the ground, completely drained of energy.

Faven caught me. "They're here to help, not hurt you." I nodded and looked at her.

"I was just trying to protect you." I muttered.

"You did good. You did really good." She said and laid me on the table in the commons.

The man with the sword came into view now. "What happened?" He asked, but the question was not directed at me.

"Something is wrong with the ship. We fell from Space." Faven said lightly.

"Where were you traveling?" The man asked. Then I saw another man, standing behind the man with the sword.

"We don't know." Faven said lightly.

"Alright," The man said. He looked at me. "Do you know where you are?" He asked.

I lightly shook my head.

"You're on Utapau."

It was a system I was briefly familiar with; I had looked over it in the Jedi Archives when I was bored. What I didn't know, however, was how we were alive, or how I was alive. I could feel multiple bones in my body were completely broken, and I was covered in cuts and bruises.

"It looks like your left leg and right arm are shattered. Also, maybe a dislocated shoulder..." He examined my body.

My clothing was in shambles and I was covered in ash.

"Alright." He looked at me.

"I'm going to put your shoulder back into place and then take you to my village to set the other bones."

"What?" I murmured.

Before I could even comprehend what he said, he had twisted my shoulder and rested my arm over my stomach.

I screamed, and then blacked out from the pain.

When I woke up, I was alone. I looked around quickly only to find myself in locked in a room. Faven probably thought it best. I banged on the door and I quickly saw A Utapauian appear... and then disappear to my dismay.

"Wait!" I screamed.

Then, I saw Faven through the tiny window. "Faven!" I shouted.

My arms and legs felt weak, I hadn't healed fully. She opened the door and instructed me to sit down firmly. I obeyed and felt immediate relief to my aching muscles.

"Where am I?" I asked pointedly.

"We are on Utapau. Listen, the people here think we aren't bringing the war to them. Utapau has been a peaceful nation for millennia. We can't be violent or dispute them. Okay?" I nodded.

"What happened?" I hadn't gained full knowledge of how I ended up with bruises, broken bones, and a lot of injured muscles.

"The ship when down and you weren't strapped in. You hit the ceiling pretty hard and were tangled up in a mess of furniture. You should have been dead."

"Well. Maybe I was meant to be here for a purpose." I smiled.

"Yeah, well, I don't even know what sent us out of our path in Hyperspace. The ship is beyond repair and is barely recognizable. I doubt I can even look for any evidence."

"Well, we are alive. Let's keep it that way." I said shortly.

"I agree. I'll get you a hover chair and we can go eat some food." My stomach growled the moment she said that.

"Food would be good. How long have I been out?"

"Three days."

"Ugh, food would be amazing right now."

She laughed.

"Alright. Stay here and I will go grab the chair." She said as she walked out of the room.

I waited patiently and when she came back in, she was accompanied by a hover chair. I had only see one used by Master Yoda.

"I'm going to look like an idiot." I said plainly.

"At least their Healer is letting you out. I had to argue with him. I knew you wouldn't like bed rest."

I smiled. "You were right."

She helped me up and into the chair, and soon we were headed off to the commons in the city.

The city was in a cavern dug into the side of the deep hole. Other caverns could be seen across the way. There were structures made from trees. The buildings were open and spacious.

"Hello there." It was the man who relocated my shoulder. He was a Healer.

I smiled back.

"My name is Juh Quit. I am a Healer on Utapau. This is Qutapau, one of the many cites incorporated in each sinkhole. Faven fought very hard to get you out and about. We compromised though."

I looked at Faven. "Thank you," I said to her gently and then turned to Juh Quit and gave him similar praise.

"Your city is very beautiful."

"Thank you."

"Faven mentioned you have never seen the spoils and tragedy of war."

"We have been a peaceful world for as long as history allows, but some time ago, General Grievous' forces invaded our peaceful planet. The Jedi saved us. The Republic saved us."

"I believe my old Master was stationed here."

"We have seen quite a few Jedi in our time. Who was your Master?"

"Master Obi-Wan Kenobi." Faven stood next to me, silent.

"He was a great warrior. I personally witnessed his clones turning on him."

"What?" I asked.

"A clone got a transmission, the figure I couldn't see, and then ordered the cannons to shoot down Master Kenobi on the side of the sinkhole. He was heading to find the rest of the Separatist forces."

"The clones turned on him like that?" I asked.

"They almost killed us too, but they got another transmission telling them to head back to the Temple. The voice said a 'General Skywalker' would be waiting for them there."

"General... Skywalker... at the Temple." My head started to spin.

"Excuse me, I'm feeling a little light headed. I need to go back and rest. Faven, will you go with me?" I asked, putting a hand on my head to steady myself. Faven looked at me confused, but quickly nodded and thanked Juh Quit.

"We will see you soon." She said.

"I will check on you two later." He replied.

Faven nodded and we left swiftly.

"What was that about?" Faven asked quietly.

"It all makes sense now." I said simply.

My worst fears were being realized and everything that I didn't want to happen was happening.