"You seriously need a haircut." Was the first thing I told him.

He smirked, "Don't you need a haircut? I mean, every time we meet I see no difference about you but that maintained mop-topped hairstyle. It's like you're part of some band or something."

It was my turn to smirk as he hit a nail there. Ever since we came here, we literally lost the ability to grow hairs and be a year older. It's like we're physically frozen in this time and only had to adjust to the new environment without aging.

As for being in a band, "Yeah, I guess you could say that. But really, we should go to a barber shop before we visit Miss Odinson."

So we headed to the nearest barber shop we could find since T'Challa looks so shaggy himself. He reminds me of the old picture I saw of George taken probably some time in 1968.

I didn't apologize for laughing, though. Put a flower on his picture then bam! He's pretty now.

"You're doing quite well all by yourself." T'Challa broke the ice while the haircutter proceeded on doing his hair. I sat next to them on a vacant seat and pretended to be a customer when in fact I was just reading one of their magazines.

"Why wouldn't I be?"

He smirked, "Last time we were together you were like a lost puppy that I needed to train and take care of. After I was put in jail, you seem to be doing better than I expected."

Looking up from the magazine I was holding, I remembered everything that happened that day.

"You're the best rock and roll drummer in the world. Come on home, we love you."

"You never know how much that person means to you until they're gone. At least you get to stop them from rolling away."

"The Beatles were the first band to showcase their drummer, Ringo most loved. They may have had a lot of past drummers before but in the end, they stuck with you and that's how amazing things ended up."

"Little Ringo?" T'Challa's voice pushed me out of my reverie and so I flashed a grin, "I just feel loved, is all."

"Not by a woman, I guess?" He mocked. "That's so mean of you."

"But it's true, isn't it? You're doing well with your mates and you're happy about it."

"Yeah, I guess that is the case." I told him, "Have you reconciled with your mates in jail?"

The ex-thief sighed, "I'm not sure if that was an act of peace between us, though. They just apologized about the whole idea of the gang and dragging me into it while I was trying to play the nice guy. But in the end, we kept an open heart to each other and after agreeing that stealing stuff and giving it away for free doesn't make me any different from them, we just got along like we were always meant to be."

"Even after what they did to Maureen?" His silent treatment made me regret saying her name in the middle of the dark topic. I cleared my throat guiltily, "Sorry, I should've brought her up."

Suddenly, a past statement came to mind. "You know, you once told me that we're both theives when you steal from someone and I did the same. Even if you wanted to return them, that doesn't change the fact that you had the intention to take something away from them for your desire's own good.

"Looking at us now, the product of your own doing has made a progress itself. Well, despite of the illegal process."

"Technically because it's the only thing a homeless person can do." T'Challa says and I objected, "That's not true. You got to help people, including me."