CHAPTER FIFTEEN

Começar do início

Sa'eed is her immediate younger brother, they fight and argue all the time and sometimes he is her partner in crime.

"See him"she replied pointing at her head. "He is on my head"she added sarcastically rolling her eyes.

He ignored her and asked her one more time. "Where is he please?!"

"I don't know,why are you asking?"mufida raised her brows at sa'eed.

He shook his head and smirked. "I won't tell you"

Mufida shrugged,acting as if she don't want to know why he is looking for ridwan.

"You don't want to know?"he asked and she hummed nodding her head. "You know what?"he asked and she shook her head. "Call him up and ask him where he is"

"Okay,I will call him up"mufida unlocked her phone and dialed ridwan's number,he picked up immediately.

"Where are you?.............okay sa'eed was asking about you...........right away!"she ended the call and turned to sa'eed. "He is outside,in the garden"she said and stood up. "Let's go"

"You and who?"he asked with a light chuckle. "I'm going alone fah,you can't follow me"

"Don't waste my time,let's go"

"Okay"he said raising his hands up in surrender.

"Laiba!"mufida shouted and hugged her. Laiba broke out of the hug with a smile and closed the door to the car.

"Mufy ! mufy !"Laiba sang shaking her head. "I thought you won't recognize me"she said sarcastically.

Mufida rolled her eyes. "Oh yeah! You are sleeping here right?"she asked.

"No"Laiba shook her head. "Maybe after eid,in sha Allah"

"Okay"

"Aryan!"Laiba called and the person sitting on the driver's sit turned to face her. "Bye!"

"Aryan,you've forgotten about me right"she asked and he shook his head with a chuckle.

"No that's not it,I was busy that's all"Aryan replied. "The last time we met I gave you my number but you never called,so whose fault is it?"he asked and mufida rolled her lips.

"I am"she answered nodding her head. "I heard your marriage is going to be set soon,who is the unlucky girl"mufida asked and he grinned.

"Mind you ! She is the luckiest girl in the world"he rolled his eyes. "Where did you even heard that from?"he asked knitting his brows at mufida.

"I overheard um...."

"You eavesdropped"he cut her off with a chuckle.