Meeting

Once Courtney had left Bela's room she was still in shock on what she had done. All her life she had not expected any of this.

She took another glance at her hand, yup the scar was still there. So much had happened in the past two days..

Courtney's POV-

I explored the castle and found many different rooms, getting used to my new home. I kept looking at my hand, admiring the scar that now adorned it.

I snuck another quick glance at my hand "Miss Wheatley, are you alright? You keep looking at that hand of yours!" A servant said worriedly

"Oh uh- I," I kept stumbling over my words, "I'm fine really," I told the paranoid servant, she gave a quick nod and left.

I started wandering and other hall when a door opened and Alcina exited, "Darling!" Alcina smiled, "I'm glad to see that you're alright!" She said in a cheerful tone.

"Thank you," I replied looking up at her.

Wit the few seconds of looking up at the Lady I really noticed how beautiful she was. I tried to keep a blush from forming on my face.

"Forget having that meeting after dinner dear, let's have it now," Alcina smiled as she opened the doors to her room and ushered me to come in.

Once she ducked back into her rooms she pointed to a chair, "Sit," I silently did was she told me and sat down.

I fiddled with my father's ring while waiting for Alcina, she was looking in her closet for something.

She made a silent cheer to herself as she found what she was looking for.

It was a small box, it looked even smaller in the giant's hand.

Alcina crouched down in front of me, I looked up from my ring, her golden eyes were truly mesmerizing.

"Here, Courtney," She said in her usual voice but there was a small ounce of nervousness in it as she opened the box to reveal a beautiful necklace.

My eyes widened as I beheld the necklace in the box. Alcina took it out and gently put it around my neck. It was absolutely beautiful.

Before my mind could react I hugged Alcina and gave her a small peck on the cheek, I saw her blush slightly.

"I'm glad you like it.. now I want to introduce you to my daughters," Alcina said as she was still recovering from the small kiss.

"DAUGHTERS!" Alcina yelled.

A large swarm of flies appeared and the three daughters were on the left of their mother.

Bela flashed me a quick smile and I returned it, "Courtney, these are my daughters. Bela, the oldest, then Cassandra then Daniela,"

Daniela had a guilty look on her have Alamogordo as if to say that she was sorry about the incident.

"Mother," Bela said.

"Yes Bela dear?" Alcina replied as she lit her cigarette and sat down.

"I figured something out about Courtney,"