House Dimitrescu

"I don't understand... how am I not human?" Clueless of what was happening Courtney kept asking more and more.

"Darling, you just aren't human, I don't know what you are, figure it out yourself,"

Courtney nodded, "What are you going to do with me until then?"

"Keep you safe in House Dimitrescu, you have great potential that'd I'd love to see. Now come," Alcina said as she stood up.

Courtney got up and followed the Lady. Her hand, neck, and shoulder were sore as hell.. damn her daughters.

Lady Dimitrescu led Courtney back down the hall where she had first took her and entered her chambers once more.

"Ah at least my daughters know how to clean properly," Alcina huffed as she looked over to the wall where the man once was.

"Now..." The Lady hummed as she looked through a book shelf, "Ah, here we go,"

She pulled out a dusty book and sat down on a couch, "Let's see here," she hummed as she examined the pages.

"Ah! Here we are, Courtney come here," She patted the space next to her.

Courtney came and sat next to the Lady, she smelt like old rose perfume and very faintly of blood.

"Here look at this page, this is what you are, I thought those eyes looked familiar," Alcina chuckled, "So I guess you don't have to find yourself, now look,"

Courtney examined the page.

                ꧁ ℋ𝒶𝓁𝒻 ℐ𝓂𝓂ℴ𝓇𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓈꧂
There have only been 14 recorded                "Half Immortals"
To tell that someone is look for these signs-
Sage Green Eyes
Mentions of Abnormal Powers

These creatures are born from humans that both have some of the Half Immortal blood in them.

Each of these species have a different power, none of the 14 that have been recorded have had the same power. It is said that these are incredibly dangerous human like figures.

There used to be a larger population but many were hunted down to keep the human race safe.

Courtney blinked, before even registering that her herself was a Half Immortal she though of the old lady and her sage green eyes, "I know someone like that," She breathed.

"Another half immortal?" Alcina questioned.

"Yeah, she was in the village,"

"Hm, interesting," Alcina scrunched her face as though to figure something out, "Anyways girl, you aren't going back to that village, I have better uses for you here," She said as she got up and grabbed Courtney's arm to drag her across the castle once more.

Courtney started loosing track of where the Lady was taking her, "Now here is your chambers that you will be staying in, Courtney," Lady Dimitrescu announced as she pushed open the door.

Inside was a simple but yet elegant room, "You'll be staying her for a long while, now enjoy," Alcina smirked at Courtney before she disappeared down the halls once more.

Something about that smile of the Lady made Courtney's little half immortal heart skip a beat.