💔Angst; I Love You For Infinity: Lilia X Y/n💔

Start from the beginning

"Indeed." Lilia nodded. The two, now having their weapons out and ready for battle if there's any more threats near by, as they slowly made their way through the deadly silent village.

"This really is giving me bad vibes..." Y/n mumbled out.

"Don't worry, my dear. I'm sure it's just the weaker Overblots." Lilia reassured the girl.

"... I hope so..." Y/n mumbled out. "Hey... Lilia."

"Hm?" Lilia turned to the female.

"What do you think would happen after all this... War is over between humans and magical creatures? Would we finally live in peace?" Y/n said, turning her gaze on her face friend.

"Of course it will! Why wouldn't it be?" Lilia chuckled out with a soft closed eyes smile.

"I... Have my doubts." Y/n sighed out. Lilia took the girl's hand in his gloved one. This caught the attention of Y/n.

"My dear, I promise you this. We will finally be in peace after all this is over. We can finally live the life we wanted." Lilia said to Y/n, placing a kiss on the back of her hand.

'Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity
'Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity

"Promise?" Y/n said to Lilia.

"Promise." Lilia said smiling.

"Ah.... We should- ehem. We should get back to work." Y/n stuttered out as she pulled her hand away from Lilia as she took the lead. Lilia bit the bottom of his lip as he followed the girl not so far behind.

Truth is, the two loved each other very much. But, thanks to the great war between humans and magical creatures, like Faes, they can't be together. Y/n was before on the side of humans, but she was soon chased out of her home village because she was rumored to be a traitor to the humans. And that's where she and Lilia met. The rest was history. The life of a forbidden love, as they say.

Oh, darling, my soul
You know it aches for yours
And you've been filling this hole, since you were born, oh
'Cause you're the reason I believe in fate
You're my paradise
And I'll do anything to be your love, or be your sacrifice

There was a loud roar that made the two stop in their tracks. They were surrounded by Overblots.

"Oh no..." Y/n muttered out. They soon went into battle with the Overblots.

One by one, they took down the Miner Overblots as ink covered the dusty cobblestone path. Wiping away the ink from her face, Y/n looks over to Lilia. They fought from dust till dawn the entire time.

"Is it over?" She breathed out.

"I think so." Lilia answered.

"Good. We should-" Everything was in slow motion.

Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity
'Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity

"Y/N!" Lilia rushed to the girl as her body slowly fell. There was on last Overblot. Lilia gritted his teeth. His blood red eyes seemed to glow as he pulled out his wand. "AVADA KEDAVRA!!!" Lilia shouted in pure anger. The hurt in his voice was heard clearly.

Meet me at the bottom of the ocean
Where the time is frozen
Where all the universe is open
Love isn't random, we are chosen
And we could wear the same crown
Keep slowing your heart down
We are the gods now

"Stay with me now, Y/n. Please. J-Just stay with me!" Lilia couldn't hold back his tears as he cradled the girl in his arms. He doesn't care about the ink on his clothes. He doesn't care about the fatigue of the battle. He doesn't care about anything. He only cares about his love who's slowly losing the light in her eyes.

"Li.... Lia....." Y/n choked out.

"I-I'll take you back to Maleficent! I'm sure she knows what to do! She always does! J-Just stay with me!" Lilia sobbed, holding Y/n close to his chest.

"Lilia..." Y/n placed her hand on the fae's cheek. Lilia didn't hesitate to lean into her touch as his tears flowed down. The girl gave a soft and yet, sad smile. "I love you..." She said before the color in her is gone. Lilia brokendown more and more. He placed a kiss on Y/n's forehead as he stayed there for a bit more.

"I love you for infinity"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Lilia, are you alright?"

Lilia snapped out of his trance. He was looking through the books in the library of Night Raven Collage and he seemed to be frozen in time. He turned around and met her soft warm eyes.

"I'm quite alright, Y/n. I just... Remembered something for my past is all." Lilia said, giving a small chuckle.

"Are you sure? You're not usually spacing out randomly." Y/n said to the fae.

"I'm sure." Lilia said to Y/n.

"Alright then." Y/n chuckled out. "I should get back to Ramshackle. Ace, Deuce, and the others are waiting for me back there. I'll see you later, Lilia!" Lilia waved the girl goodbye as she disappeared from his view. He sighed gently.

"♪Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity
'Cause I love you for infinity
I love you for infinity♪" Lilia smiled softly. At least, he could see his love again.

A/n
It's about time for some Angst in this book! So, here ya go! And I'm totally not crying over this Oneshot! Nope! I'm O K! 😃