Songs and Contracts

Comenzar desde el principio

"By One direction?", Harry said.

"Yeah, she just helped me finish the new song. Actually no, she wrote the whole song. That too in ten minutes.", Niall said in a proud smile.

" No, I just helped him.", I simply stated.

"Milly you're a genius.", Louis said and held me tight in a hug.

"Whatever guys, let's go down", I said.

All of us went down and got on the couch. We started watching Perfect Pitch, when the door bell rang.

"I'll see", I said and got up.

NIALL'S POV

She went to the door and gasped. All of us turned around to see uncle Simon on the door. She was too frozen to move so me and the lads along with Livie went to the door.

"You must be Miley Evans", Simon said.

She turned around to face Zayn.

"What is THE Simon Cowell doing at my door step?", She said in an exciting voice.

"He's here to talk to you love.", Zayn said in his Bradford accent.

She turned to face him and motioned him to come inside. All of us got seated on the couch. Uncle Si cleared his throat to get Miley's attention. She snapped her head towards him.

"Miley, can I talk to you alone?", he asked.

She nodded and got up. Both of them went towards kitchen. Meanwhile, I was just staring at the lads with a confused look. What was Simon doing here?

"Before you all bombard me with questions, I called Simon here.", Liam said.

"Why?", Harry asked.

"Well, I heard Miley sing in shower the other day, that too a really high note. It was perfect. I never heard the song before, so I googled it. It was not even there. It was her original song. She's really talented. If I asked her to talk to Simon, she probably would have said no. So, here he is.", Liam explained. I just stared at him. I already know what Miley's answer would be.

MILEY'S POV:

Me and Simon went to the kitchen. Why is he even here? Is he going to tell me to stay away from the lads? I s he going to tell me to not ever talk to them? Did I do something wrong? Maybe I should stop over thinking.

"So Miley, I heard you sing. Also I reckon, you are a songwriter.", he said.

How did he know I write songs let alone sing? Did Niall tell him? He wouldn't, I told him not to tell anyone. I decided not to question him about this. I simply nodded at him.

"Your voice is really strong for a seventeen year old. It can do wonders. You clearly have a lot of potential in song writing. I'm here to take your talent to another level and show the world your amazing talent. I want to sign you in my label.", He said.

His words took me off-guard. What in the world? THE Simon Cowell is asking me to be a part of his record label. WHAT? Am I dreaming? What is going on? I look at him and see a 'waiting for your answer eagerly' face. I get my head in the game and look straight at him.

"Mr Cowell, as much as I deeply appreciate your offer. I'm going to have to decline it. I see my singing as a gift, which I like to present live. I do not believe in showcasing my gift. I'd like to keep it this way. As for my song writing, I just do it to let it all out. I'm sorry Mr Cowell, I say no." I say and pass him a small smile.

"That's alright love. I respect your decision. In case in future you change your mind, you can let me know.", He said with a smile.

"Let me tell you, you are very mature for your age. I just hope this matureness rub off on those reckless boys out there. They are a bit handful.", He said and laughed.

"They sure are, Mr Cowell.", I said and chuckled.

"Please call me Uncle Simon, I don't know how I got this name but boys call me this only.", He said and smiled. I simply nodded at him. Went went to the living room where the boys were.

"Lads, your tour has been preponed. It starts in two months now. 5SOS will be here one week prior.", he told them. All of them groaned and Simon laughed. With this he left.

"What did he say?", Louis asked. I narrated them the whole story. They kept asking me why I declined it but I simply said that I wanted to be an expert stylist so I'll just stick to that. Niall looked at me and gave me a proud smile. He somehow already knew that I was going to say no.

"Now whoever told him, simply raise your hand or we can do it the hard way.", I said with a stern look on my face. For some reason these guys are literally scared of me. I mean it was me only who put glue instead of cheese in their sandwiches. But they deserved it. They kept pranking me the whole day, so I thought to end it with a nasty prank.

Liam slowly raised his hand. His eyes were fixed at the floor.

"I'm not even gonna bother knowing where you learned about my songs but you'll pay for it Mr Payne", I said and sat next to Louis.

He just gulped and sat down uncomfortably. Honestly, it's good to see the effect I have on them. I feel evil. This is where you insert evil laughs.

We were all talking about random topics when Livie got up and ran towards the washroom. Niall immediately got up and ran behind her. All of us followed them.

We got inside the washroom to see Livie puking her guts out. It's not the first time this has happened. Mom and Dad always thought it to be a simple sickness, but something told me it's more than that. I kept rubbing her back while Niall held her hair. She turned to see me and I saw blood on her face. I gasped and fell back. She immediately got up and washed her face. What is going on?

OLIVIA'S POV:

This is it. I'm done. They'll know now. I couldn't keep it a secret. I'm dying.

Hey guys, wasssuuuppp? Hope you liked the chapter!! What do you think of Olivia? Sorry for all these POV changes. I just wanted to show what goes on their brains.

COMENT AND VOTE!!!

*throws cupcakes at you*

Until next time,

Love,N