Chapter Thirty-Six: Spike's Got Talent

Start from the beginning

"Put it back in" Chase said and she put it back in as he started shuffling them before picking out a card.

"Is this your card?" Chase asked with a smile but the girl shook her head no.

"This one?" Chase asked again but she shook her head.

"This one?" Chase asked but again, it was a no.

"This one?" Chase asked, nearly almost begging for that one to be her card but the girl shook her head no as her and her friend walked away from him.

Chase sighed while Leo smirked and walked up to him.

"Boom. Magic" Leo said.

Chase glared at him while I rolled my eyes.

A Few Hours Later

After a few classes it was time for the kids to audition for the talent show.

I stood by the corner the entire time since I just didn't want to sit down at the moment.

Many students had went up to audition but they were really terrible. 

Principal Perry, of course, didn't like any of them so she didn't let any of them in.

Now, it was time for Leo to do his magic.

"Aha!" Leo yelled as he walked up on stage.

"Ugh! Dooley. Next!" Principal Perry said in annoyance.

I stifled my laughter but I guess Leo heard me because he glared at me before looking at Principal Perry.

"Come on, give me a chance" Leo begged and she sighed.

"Ah, fine. Just get it over with" Principal Perry nodded and Leo smiled.

"Three solid steel rings pass right through each other to become interlocked" Leo said with a smile.

He did some sort of hand things with the rings and my eyes widened in shock when they actually had stuck to each other.

How the hell did Leo do that?

"Locked solid, right? Hmm?" Leo asked.

Everyone, even Principal Perry, looked impressed as they all smiled and clapped for him.

"Wow! That wasn't awful! All right, you're in" Principal Perry nodded.

Leo smiled and nodded.

"Yes! For my next trick, I'll leave while I'm ahead" Leo said as he quickly left the stage.

Soon it was Chase's turn and I hope he does great, I really don't want anyone laughing or booing at him.

"What's your talent? Other than having my middle school haircut" Principal Perry asked rudely.

'What's her talent? Other than being a bitch?' I thought in annoyance.

"I am the smartest man to ever live" Chase said with a smirk.

Everyone groaned and scoffed at him while I just giggled.

Yeah, that's my boyfriend everyone.

"Break out your online dictionaries, people—I can spell any word" Chase said with a smirk.

"I got one for ya, 'snoozefest' Ha ha ha!" Principal Perry mocked.

Everyone started booing him and throwing paper balls at him.

'Assholes' I thought in annoyance.

"Next!" Principal Perry yelled as she hit the buzzer.

"No! No! I have another talent! I can do magic!" Chase yelled and my eyes widened in shock.