10 - Dream's Mission

"Is he awake yet?" A muffled voice asked. I was in a state where I could hear what was going on around me, but I couldn't distinguish who was saying it.

"Hey, I got the solution!" The next thing I know, I'm being shocked with some ice-cold water. Jolting up without thinking, I grab the first thing (well, person) and lock their arm. Finally gaining a sense of where I actually was, I realised I was pinning someone's arm with Kun watching with an amused look on his face.

"Who are you?" I asked, tightening my grip on him. He didn't make any attempt to fight me, more like trying to get away from me. Maybe he wasn't a threat?

"I'm Jaemin? I literally introduced myself a few hours ago! Kun, help!"

"Nope, that's what you get for shocking an unconscious person awake, especially when they just fainted." Kun said and got off his chair to pick up a water bottle from the table. He handed it to me. "Drink."

"Wait, I fainted?" I asked and let go of Jaemin since Kun seemed to trust him and took a big sip from the bottle.

"Yeah, do you not remember?" Jaemin looked at me in confusion, to which I shook my head. "What was the last thing you remember?"

I scrunched up my face trying to recall the hazy memories. "Um...there's a Dream meeting tomorrow and...that's it, I can't remember anything else."

"Nothing?"

That gained Kun's attention. "What, so you don't remember anything after that? Meeting Jaehyun while seeing everyone rush out of the meeting room?"

I shook my head and started to panic. Why couldn't I remember what happened after? Did I hit my head a little too hard?

He frowned a little before muttering something frantically. "Jaemin, help me stand him up. It might be a concussion."

They both lifted me up to stand, supporting my sides before Kun left to get a notepad.

"Jisung, Jaemin is going to let go of you after this and we need you to just walk towards the door but not go through it, OK?" I nodded. "Cool, Jaemin let go."

He did and I proceeded to take small steps to the door. It didn't seem like a difficult task.

"He seems fine, no loss of balance." Jaemin commented while Kun noted it.

"Alright, I'm going to ask a few questions now. Do you feel any pain? Headaches or anything?"

"Not really. Apart from my ankle from before, but that's nothing new."

"You should probably stay off it, sit back down. Can you read this sentence?" Jaemin held up a sheet. It was somewhat legible.

"Um, Jaemin is a handsome, sexy human that ranks number one in visuals."

Kun punched Jaemin. "I told you to write something simple, not made-up facts about you. Anyway, do you feel sick, Jisung?"

"I feel fine. Can I go now?" I started getting annoyed. Apart from me not remembering what happened before I fainted, I was fine.

They looked at me weirdly while quietly discussing something. Occasionally, I'd hear the odd word like my name or 'unusual' but I couldn't make sense of it. Unless they were calling me a weirdo.

"Fine, whatever." Kun said reluctantly. "But if something like this happens again, I want you to come and find me, or even Taeil."

"Hey! Why not me?" Jaemin protested.

"Because he couldn't even recognise you when he woke up, and Taeil and I are more qualified doctors than you are."

Before I could hear any of their other arguments, I left to go explore the place even more. I heard there's an ice cream machine so I wanna know what else they have here.