Shianne's Disappointment

So this was kinda hard to write for some reason, but at least it's an update right?? Haha. Love y'all! Enjoy!!

***

My sister hated me. I wasn't acting like a mom! She was acting like a child! I folded my arms, huffing. I caught a tear that slid and called David. He would understand. I just knew he would when he answered, I explained the situation and he said he'd be here soon. I sat on the couch and looked through old photos. Ones of Mom when I was a baby. I still can't believe I only got one year with her...

"Hey," David kissed my head. He'd let himself in.

"Hey," I said, closing the album.

"Where's Kourt?" he asked.

I shrugged. "On a walk, I guess. I pissed her off."

"Hey, it's alright. You love her," he rubbed my shoulders.

"I know I do, but in her eyes, I don't," I looked at him as he sat next to me.

"Come here," he opened his arms.

I sat in his lap and laid my head in the crook of his neck. "David?"

"Yeah," he made circles on my back.

"What if she never comes back?" I whispered.

"She will," he said. "Just give her time."

I kissed his neck lightly. His neck was really warm, compared to my cold skin. "Thank you for being here with me."

"You know I'm always here for you," he looked at me in my eyes.

"And I'm always here for you, too," I smiled.

He kissed me and it was just a short one, yet filled with love and passion.

"I love you," he poked my stomach, trying to make me feel better.

I smiled and poked his chest. "I love you too."

"Cheer up," he began to tickle my sides.

"Quit!" I laughed.

"Be happy," he said in a funny voice.

I couldn't talk, due to my hysteric laughter. After a good ten minutes of him tickling me, he finally stopped and I tried to catch my breath. He played with my hair and I messed his up. He covered his hair with his hands. "Hey! My hair!"

"So?" I played innocent. "You play with mine."

We sat there and messed up each other's hair. When we stopped, I laughed at how his hair turned out. It was spiked out in every direction. Sure, if he'd brushed it that way, it'd look sexy, but since it was messed up, it looked messy. I could only imagine what he did to mine. And given the surpressed laughter he was holding, it was really bad. I ran my fingers through it, and felt the messiness of it. I checked my phone--just for shits and giggles--to see if Kourtney had texted.

Nope.

I sighed, wishing she'd come home. I text her to come home, but she never replied. I put my phone in my pocket and looked at David, who had his arms folded and an eyebrow raised at me.

"What?" I shrugged.

"Are you really about to ruin twenty minutes worth of work to get you happy, just to be disappointed at yourself again?" he asked.

"I'm just worried about her," I said.

"Well, like I said, she'll come around," he said.

"I know, but I rather sooner than later," I told him.

"I know you do," he held my face, all seriousness in his face.

Please come home,

I prayed in my head. Please...

****

I promise I'll make the chapters longer! I just have to get back into the book. Thank y'all so much for sticking with me even though I don't deserve it!

WritingMelody<3