I pulled away and stared into her beautiful amber-brown eyes. ''Hey, baby,'' I whispered and pecked her lips.

''Can I get my books?'' she asked. I smirked. ''What do I get?'' I teasingly asked.

''A slap in your face,'' she smirked and I chuckled while moving away from her locker. She opened her locker and put her books back and got her others out. I watched her as she did.

''What are you doing after school?'' I asked her after she closed her locker and turned towards me. ''I have work tonight,'' she said and I groaned.

''Don't go. Let's do something together,'' I said and got closer to her. ''I can't,'' she said and I gently pushed her to the locker.

''And after work?'' I whispered into her ear.

''What do you wanna do after work?'' she asked and I smirked. She knew what I was thinking. ''No,'' she sternly said and I chuckled.

I was about to say something but an annoying and very familiar voice interrupted me. ''Hey! Don't eat my best friend,'' Bella and I turned our heads to the left side and saw the girls and the boys coming toward us.

I sighed and my beautiful girl chuckled. I love her beautiful laughter.

She pulled herself out of my hold and pushed herself off the locker. I wrapped my arm around her shoulder and she let me.

''Hey,'' she greeted everyone.

''Aha, he found you,'' Tristen said with a smirk. She furrowed her brows and looked confused. ''He was so impatience. he wanted to see you,'' Tristen explained and she smirked and looked up to me.

I gave Tristen an angry look and he smirked.

We talked for a little before the boys and girls left. Bella and I stayed there and talked for a little bit. That's until I heard someone call my girl's name. I turned around and saw that fucking asshole.

''Bella!'' he came walking towards us. I moved my hand to her waist and pulled closer to my side.

''Hey Khalil,'' she said with a smile while I tightened my grip on her. ''Did you think about my offer?'' he asked.

''Yes she did, and it's a no,'' I said monotonously.

He scoffed and ignored me. ''B?'' he said. But before she could say anything I took a step in front of her while pushing her behind me and stood right in front of him.

''I think I told you no,'' I said angrily.

''And I think I ignored you,'' he said and came closer. ''Face it. You're not good for her. She doesn't deserve you,'' he smirked and that was the last straw for me. I punched him in the face and pushed him away.

And that when we both started to punch at each other. I felt Isabella trying to pull me away but she wasn't strong enough. I know that I don't deserve her but he has no right to say that shit.

After a while, I got pulled away from him and he got pulled away too.

''WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?'' A very familiar deep voice said. I turned my head and saw our Principal. He stood there with an angry facial expression. I looked back to that asshole and smirked. He had cuts and bruises all over his face.

''All three of you in my office. NOW!'' He said and walked away. I pulled away from the hold of the guys behind me and grabbed my bag. That asshole did the same and walked away. I turned around and saw Isabella with widened eyes staring at me.

''Are you okay?'' I asked her and she nodded. We walked to the office and I sat next to Bella while that asshole sat next to her on the other side.