➷ | 𝐂𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐄𝐓𝐄

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐋𝐕𝐈𝐈

❝listen to her feelings,
not just her words❞

❝listen to her feelings,not just her words❞

𝐍𝐎𝐓 all stories have a good ending.

Wilbur expected that. He grunted and tossed his copy of The Great Gatsby to the floor, rolling his eyes as it hit his bin, sending crumpled paper to the floor. What he didn't expect as he stood to pick them up, however, was to hear a very familiar sound of footsteps walking across the hall.

He straightened up and opened his door, his brows furrowing at the sight of his shorter friend.

She smiled at him. A painful, forced smile. The kind that would make you despise the reason behind it.

"Jordyn," Wilbur tilted his head and frowned even further.

"Hi," she mumbled quietly. "I― Are you free? Can we talk?"

He nodded and gestured for her to walk in. He shot Tommy, who had peaked out of his room, a dirty look and the boy silently retreated to doing whatever he was doing before.

Wilbur shut his door and turned to Jordyn, who sat on his bed, head in her hands, breathing uneasily. He joined her, calmly resting his chin on his arm and hummed. "Are we finally going to have this conversation?"

Jordyn looked up with tired eyes, "what?"

"Are we finally going to have this conversation?" he repeated. "Cause I've been preparing for this, it's odd."

"So you know why I'm here?" she asked.

"Well, Nick texted me saying he needed to talk to me and I said no so I'm assuming it's something related to that," he replied and Jordyn burst into tears.