➷ | 𝐕𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐎

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐈

❝I don't flirt, I just talk. It's not my fault everything I say is smoother than the cream cheese spread on your bagel❞

 It's not my fault everything I say is smoother than the cream cheese spread on your bagel❞

𝐇𝐀𝐃 Jordyn always shared this many classes with Nick?

Last she recalled, the first she ever saw of him was at the football field where they had their first ever interaction. But now, now the guy seemed to be everywhere. Every time she turned around he'd be there. She didn't know how or why, but the boy seemed to have sparked an interest in her. He was curious.

Jordyn didn't like the sudden attention that hanging out with a football player bought her. It made students that didn't bat an eye her way to turn their heads whenever she was around. She was okay with it at first, that was until the cheerleaders have been paying too close of an eye on her.

She couldn't muster enough courage to tell Nick the discomfort that brought her so, instead, she resided to tell her friends.

The girls listened to her rant about it and understood where she was coming from, so they made sure at least one of them remained by her at all times. Let's just say whomever even looked her way got what they deserved.

"I think I'd make you very happy," Nick stated as he leant back in his chair.

Ever since he had discovered they shared the same classes, Nick made sure he attended every single one of them and sat next to her.

"Why?" Retorted Jordyn. "Are you leaving?"

He had been testing out his 'pick-up' lines on her and she was growing more annoyed by the second. Not the reaction he was looking for.

"Please," she groaned. "Please stop, I haven't been able to focus on anything other than the fact I want to shove my foot up your ass."

"That's hot."

Jordyn shook her head in disbelief.

Just when she thought things couldn't get any worse, Shirley entered the class, a smug look on her face. She would usually pair up with Jordyn, but upon spotting Nick in her seat, she pulled out her phone, a huge grin plastered across her face as she recorded what was happening.

Nick was the only one who had noticed it. Jordyn was too busy cringing to pay mind to who had entered or left the class, so he used the situation to his advantage.

"What is going on here?" Shirley asked as she approached them.

"I'm trying to get through this class without losing my mind because of this guy," Jordyn explained, gesturing at Nick.

"It's only fair because I lost my mind over you."

Shirley cracked up as Jordyn's face turned a deep shade of red. "Shut up," she ordered.

"Make me," Nick retorted, grinning.

At this point, Shirley was laughing so hard she had to set the phone down because her hands were shaking.

"Just so we're clear," Nick continued. "If you say 'shut up' and I say 'make me' that is most definitely an invitation to make out with me."

Jordyn buried her face in her hands and sighed loudly. "Also," she followed along. "Just so we're clear, if I say 'shut up' and you say 'make me' I am instantly going to make out with you."

Nick's brows raised, "for real?"

"No," Jordyn replied sternly. "For someone who's seventy percent water you don't look very refreshing."

The football player gaped at her.

"OOOOHH!" Shirley gasped loudly. "BURNNN!"

"Water cannot be burned, Shirley," stated Rena as she walked by towards the far back of the class.

"EVAPORATEEEEE!"

A/Ntumblr saves lives tbh

A/N
tumblr saves lives tbh

A/Ntumblr saves lives tbh