➷ | 𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐎

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

❝flirtashionship: more than a
friendship, less than relationship❞

❝flirtashionship: more than a friendship, less than relationship❞

❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 are you giggling at?" Nick asked, furrowing his brows.

Jordyn turned off her phone and set it aside on her nightstand. "Nothing really," she shrugged. "My friends and I were just having a laugh."

Nick hummed and slumped on her bed, "What about?"

After having lunch and getting at least two physics chapters off their backs, Jordyn and Nick reverted to her room. Her parents agreed the two could hang out in there as long as the door was kept wide open. It was fine with either of the seniors.

"Nothing," Jordyn repeated, rolling her eyes and glancing at his blanc expression, he was focused on the mobile game he was playing. "Just friends having a normal conversation."

"Cool," he replied, squinting at his phone's screen.

Jordyn layed down next to him and narrowed her eyes. "What you playing?" she asked.

"Minecraft," he responded.

"Isn't it a pc game?" she frowned.

"Yep," he nodded. "But there are also other versions known as bedrock, this one's for mobile. It's harder to play than java but it gets the job done when I'm bored and I'm not home."

"Ah, I see," Jordyn chortled and sat up. "Can I?" she said, gesturing at his phone.

"Yeah, sure," Nick smiled and pulled himself up as well, passing her his phone and watching as she tried to figure out the game's mechanics. "If you double-tap you can sprint," he informed her, leaning over her shoulder and instructing her what to do.

"Oh, we're faster now!" she gasped, the corners of her mouth turned up as she explored his world. "That's so cool."

"Yeah?" he chuckled, glancing up at her beaming face.

Jordyn nodded and brightened up when her gaze fell on his pets. "Oh my god, Nick," she awed at the two cats. "Did you name them after your real pets?"

"Look!" she chirped. "There's Lily and Mogwai- and there's a dog named cash too!"

"Say," Nick started. "You busy on the sixteenth?"

"Isn't that in two weeks?" she knitted her brows and looked up. "I don't think so, why?"

"There's gonna be a game and I would like you to be there," he suggested, shaking the back of his head and looking away, laughing nervously.

Jordyn pressed her lips into a thin line and shrugged. "Yeah," she mumbled. "Yeah, sure," she repeated louder and smiled. "I'll be there."

"Cool," he muttered.

"Cool," Jordyn responded snd glanced back to the game. "Say," she then added, looking back up. "Do you mind helping me download the game on my computer?"

"No," he shook his head. "No, I don't mind at all, why?"

"You seem like you play this game a lot and I really enjoyed it," Jordyn explained. "So I thought maybe I could install it and we could, you know, perhaps play together?"

Nick's brows raised and he cracked a smile, "Yeah! I'd like that."

"Okay?" Jordyn giggled.

"Okay."

A/Nthis might as well be a glitch but thank you guys sm oml <33

A/N
this might as well be a glitch but thank you guys sm oml <33

A/Nthis might as well be a glitch but thank you guys sm oml <33