➷ | 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀 𝐘 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

❝I accidentally messed up my life
how do I start a new account❞

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 lurched forward as he felt something tug on his shirt

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 lurched forward as he felt something tug on his shirt. "What the fuck was that," he turned, shoulder tensed.

"Oh," Tubbo mumbled wide-eyed. "Sorry, I was just trying to-"

"Don't do that man," Tommy sighed. "That scared the shit out of me, I almost dropped my phone."

"My bad," Tubbo laughed nervously and he glanced back at Ranboo. "Ranboo?"

The tall boy flinched, "oh my god, Tubbo."

"Ranboo can I hold ur hand?" Tubbo whispered, looking around wearily as they headed towards the staircase that leads to the ground floor. Who knew their school would look so haunted and creepy in the dead of the night?

"Yeah, sure."

Meanwhile, seated under the staircase awaiting the three of them were Nick and Jordyn. Wilbur had handed Sapnap a camera to record what was happening whilst he left to look unlock the door to the computer science room where the oh so haunted closet was.

"Back when I was a freshman there was this art project involving hot wax and we had like- a huge vat of it outside of the classroom and kids were like sticking stuff in it and playing like pieces," Nick started, laying back against the wall and rambling on. "So as soon as I saw it I went like OOH WAX and literally stuck my entire left hand in it."

Jordyn gaped at him, "What- you stuck your hand into hot wax?"

"Yeah," Nick shrugged and watched as she pulled the sleeves of his left arm up.

"How is your arm perfectly okay," she frowned and brushed her hands against his skin. "This makes no sense."

"When I tell you that Mrs Greene screamed and several students yelled out 'oh my God' and I realised why as soon as my hand was submerged in that shit," he chuckled and she let him go. "that fucking wax was very very hot but I didn't want to be known as the dumbass who stuck their hand in burning hot wax and suffered an injury."