➷ | 𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐈𝐒

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐕𝐈

❝that goddamn smile❞

❝𝐖𝐄 might wanna review this 'plan' of yours, Wilbur," Jordyn suggested as she collapsed on the grass after their Gym teacher insisted they run at least three laps

She and Wilbur have been discussing about all the possible ways they could sneak into the computer science room before second break started without having anyone notice and gave up around halfway through the second lap. Wilbur slumped on the bench and leant his head back, trying to regain his breath.

"What plan?"

Jordyn glanced to her right, her eyebrows raising as her grey eyes met Nick's hazel ones.

"Hi," he waved slightly, the corners of his mouth lifting.

"Hey," she smiled back. "Wilbur and I were just talking about-"

"About nothing that concerns you," Wilbur cut her off and narrowed his eyes at Nick.

"Wilbur," she warned, glaring at the brunette with fluffy brown curls before sitting up and crossing her legs. She patted the grass next to her, gesturing for Nick to take a seat, and so he settled down a few feet away from her, Wilbur sliding off the bench as well.

Now that they were all facing each other Jordyn contemplated whether or not to share her and Wilbur's plan with Nick.

"As I was saying before I was rudely cut off," she decided. "Wilbur and I were talking about some of the rumours that have been going around."

Wilbur rolled his eyes, wondering why in the world she had decided to share their plan with Nick until it dawned on him that the football player could actually be of immense help. "Say, Nick, right?" he turned to the shorter guy.

"Uh, yeah," Nick nodded.

"You're friends with Clay, aren't you?"

"Why, are you guys planning on sneaking into the computer science room to talk to his girlfriend?"

Jordyn blinked and furrowed her brows, "how'd you know that?"

"Girlfriend?" Wilbur repeated.

"Yeah," Nick chuckled. "Believe it or not Clay's in a relationship and it's not with Georgenotfound."

He smirked and glanced at Jordyn, who met his gaze and burst into a fit of giggles. Nick's smile only widened.

"No," Wilbur shook his head. "No, this isn't how it's supposed to go."

"We were supposed to catch him and threaten to expose him," he continued whining. "no, this sucks, our plan literally just got yeeted out of the window."

"Stop crying," Jordyn scoffed. "We could still sneak in and try to get something on him."

"You guys do realise you're talking about my best mate, right?" Nick snorted.

"So are you gonna help us?" Jordyn asked.

Nick hummed, "And why would I do that?"

"Because Jordyn asked you to," Wilbur replied. "Don't tell me you're going to deny the request of your own girlfriend."

"We're not together," Jordyn groaned.

"Now that's not what the whole school thinks now is it?" Wilbur remarked. "I wonder what they'd think if they heard that the popular football player Nick Armstrong has been treating his girlfriend unfairly."

Jordyn gasped, "Wilbur!"

"We're not together," Nick insisted and narrowed his eyes at the British man.

Not yet.

"Ignore him, Nick," she said, glowering at Wilbur. The man simply shrugged back. "You don't have to help us."

"No," Nick nodded, eyeing Wilbur's devilish grin.

"No?" Jordyn frowned.

"No, I'll help you," he looked back at her. "I could get us past my dad easily."

"Your dad?" Jordyn grimaced. "Hold up?! Coach Halo's your-"

Nick hurried to stop her by covering her mouth with his hand, "yes, now will you stop being so loud?"

"Geez," Jordyn huffed, pushing his hand away. "You could've just asked me to be quieter."

Nick couldn't help but notice the tint of rose in her cheeks.

"But are you sure you wanna help?" she added. "I could always ask my friend to aid us."

Wilbur scoffed, "And who might that be?"

"Oh, trust me," Jordyn chuckled. "She'd love to assist us."

A/NGUYS PLEASE

A/N
GUYS PLEASE

A/NGUYS PLEASE