➷ | 𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐀

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐗𝐗𝐗

❝my mom did not raise
a fool, maybe a psycho
but not a fool lmfao❞

❝my mom did not raise a fool, maybe a psychobut not a fool lmfao❞

𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐑 science class sucked. Jordyn hated that class with a passion, coding was certainly not her thing.

As she looked around, glancing at her classmates and friends, she noticed that some of them agreed. Minx hid her face in her hands and Niki pouted at her screen. Wilbur was scrolling mindlessly through his phone and Fundy, well, Fundy was typing furiously on the keyboard.

It was expected of him, he really liked coding. It seemed that he and George, who was oddly awake, were speedrunning codes.

Jordyn didn't understand what they saw in the subject, she didn't even want to bother understanding something as complicated as that. It was already bad enough she was struggling with her feelings as well.

Let's just say they've been all over the place.

With one last sigh, she turned back to Wilbur and tilted her head, peeking at his phone. He had been scrolling through Twitter, a nuisance really. That app does more bad than good.

"Whatcha doin?" she asked, resting her chin on the palm of her hands.

"In father philza's own words," he stated. "Bird app go brr."

"I see," she hummed and turned back to her laptop, opening youtube and searching up Tommy's channel. Although she wouldn't admit it, the freshman's vlogs were entertaining and comforting to watch. A decent amount of views on each of them as well, no surprise.

She was just about to click and play one of them when a hand slowly pushed the laptop's screen shut.

Nick, who was seated in front of her, leaned over their table and crossed his arms.