➷ | 𝐔𝐍𝐎

。˚۰˚☽˚⁀➷。˚⸙͎۪۫⋆ ༄ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐈

❝sarcasm isn't an attitude, it's an art❞

𝐓𝐇𝐄 last thing Jordyn assumed when transferring to a new school was to be stuck in the midst of English class talking about bread, much less arguing over it

"My bread," started Clay, a blonde senior on the football team that shared most of his classes with her. "Who the FUCK stole my bread?!"

She definitely did not expect her senior year to be something along the lines of High school Musical, that's for sure, but she didn't presume she'd be sitting in a class listening to a Florida man go off about who snooped his bread either.

Nevertheless, Jordyn listened to the banter because she found it quite amusing how one can get so upset over such a thing. Clay was definitely on the overdramatic side of things; she didn't know, however, if this was all an act or if the guy was actually offended.

What she did know, on the other hand, was who might be the thief. All she had to do was glance from the corner of her eye at tall man Wilbur Soot, whos grin spread from ear to ear as he watched the whole thing go down.

Jordyn rolled her eyes.

Of course, it was him. Who else would've it been? And something told her she knew exactly what he was going to do with the bread he stole.

"No, Wilbur," she said as soon as the teacher dismissed them and they all headed out of class. "I will not help you sneak into Tommy's locker."

The brunet rolled his eyes and grunted as they pushed through the crowd and walked towards her locker.

"Give the boy a goddamn break," she continued, rummaging through her locker and throwing her math notebook in her bag. "You keep on getting him into trouble."